No announcement yet.

Whats the worst post you ever worked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metro Waste Water Treatment Plant, otherwise known as "The Pigs Eye Plant." St. Paul, MN, on the Mighty Mississippi. You couldn't wash your uniforms enough to get the smell out...
    Apparently a HUGE cop wannabe...

Comment

Originally posted by sgtnewby View Post
      Metro Waste Water Treatment Plant, otherwise known as "The Pigs Eye Plant." St. Paul, MN, on the Mighty Mississippi. You couldn't wash your uniforms enough to get the smell out...
      Oh yeah. Nice place. I used to have to check on the guards there a few times a week. Do we still have that? I don't talk to anyone from corporate much anymore.

Speaking of stinky places, we had a dump south of the cities back in the 70's. It was actually one of my all-time favorites because the client provided us with two shotguns and cases and cases of shells to shoot seagulls. The dump was close to an airfield and the birds were a hazard to air navigation. I don't think the animal rights crowd would go for that these days!
      Last edited by Badge714; 03-27-2008, 09:33 AM.
      "Striking terrific terror in the hearts of criminals everywhere" Since 1977.

Comment

Originally posted by Badge714 View Post
        Oh yeah. Nice place. I used to have to check on the guards there a few times a week. Do we still have that? I don't talk to anyone from corporate much anymore.
        I haven't worked for GSSC / Midwest Patrol since 1997. Had troubles getting paid.... Although I don't think that's a problem for people anymore. Horrible account though....
        Apparently a HUGE cop wannabe...

Comment

Worst place I ever worked security was night shift at a retirement home. Not dangerous, but wow bed pans, dirty sheets, and..... need I say any more (they were very short staffed). And in the morning having 3 chonologically gifted individuals in wheelchairs clinging to your uniform dragging behind you.... well just makes ya sad. Because all they really wanna do is sit and talk to you for 5 - 10 hours. But I loved playing "Guess what I forgot with them."

Honestly I miss it sometimes b/c they were all very nice people.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X