Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UtahProtectionForce View Post
    I would put you under commerical, as its a business... but its all good,

but so far it looks like the lead is for Resident or Manufacturing/Industrial settings..

and i left schools off for a reason as in some states your LEO as campus safety and in others your just a guard
    And why did you leave off hotels?????????????
    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
    Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

I still think that the best site to work at would be a crowded theme park.
      111th PAPD Class
      Bravo Platoon 4th Squad

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
        And why did you leave off hotels?????????????

ummm they are commerical lol!
        Its not how we die that counts.....
        Its not how we lived that counts....
        all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Commercial Properties: Things that provide services or sell products.

Industrial Properties: Things that manufacture things.

Residential Properties: Things people live in, usually. Some place hotels in Commercial, since they provide a temporary lodging service. Others put it here.

Government Properties: Its teh Gubbermint, yo.

Prime Contractors: People who's primary business is to contract to the Federal government to provide goods or services. Think Lockheed Martin, Honeywell, L3 Communications, etc. More than just "Defense Contractors," but that's a good way to put it.

Financial Properties: Banks. Credit Unions. You can lump this stuff into Commercial, as they provide services for a fee.

This list was written in 1 minute and 34 seconds as I was waking up. It is warrantied to be what I think is correct at the time. If it is not correct, then maybe I'll ninja-edit the post to make it correct. I probably won't though.
          Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

High-Tech FTW!

Comment

See......Nathan understands me
              I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
              Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Hmmm... I'd really enjoy working galleries, museums and general exhibitions, so I've placed this under the "educational institutions" option

Hospitals would be my next preference... but TBH I can't recall an assignment yet that wasn't a little interesting
                "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

I work residential, and like it alot. Usually vehicle, or bike patrol.

Comment

Whats your preference

Have worked all options except bank, most of my work has been Federal /Government owned/operated or State owned/operated or military. of all, my most favorite was hotel security, least favorite guarding an ammo dump near Hue Viet Nam.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X