Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guard Steals from Register

Iowa:
    Guard steals money from registers while doing store checks. Pleads guilty to two counts. Now incarcerated and unemployed.

http://www.press-citizen.com/apps/pb...321/1079/RSS01
    "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

How he got into locked registers that should of been counted down and secured is beyond me.

Wonder how he was caught? CCTV?
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
      How he got into locked registers that should of been counted down and secured is beyond me.

Wonder how he was caught? CCTV?
      Probably CCTV. It sounds like there may be others with store access who will end up incarcerated and unemployed.
      "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

Seems that Mr. Albright isn't too bright.
        Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X