Possible new job in the works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible new job in the works

It seems that after submitting several applications/resumes with no responses, things might be looking up for me as well

A couple of days ago I applied with another one of the major retail companies here in Oklahoma for a Loss Prevention position. Earlier today I got an email from the DLPM wanting me to call back, so I did. I ended up doing a phone interview for at least 30 minutes as we discussed everything from hours worked to the pay scale

This job would require some travel between the 2 stores here, although I'd be spending a majority of the time in OKC. Travel distance is around 16-17 miles which isn't too bad (especially @ .41c per mile that they pay). And I'm not sure but this might also include the distance that I'd have to travel from my house to work as well Overall pay wise, they start @ $9.50 and that's for LP's that didn't have any experience when they started.

I have to say that I'm very excited about this opportunity and the DLPM did express how impressed she was with me (my passion for the industry) So we'll see how it goes...interview will be sometime this next week!
    "Life In Every Breath"

Nice, good luck with that bro.

My store manager has been all rude lately and it makes me not even like working there. He pulls me aside and asks me, "What are you doing?" when I'm walking the floor. Then he complains at how long it's been since my last apprehension. I'm going in for an interview at a different store tomorrow, still with Kmart. What's bothering me is that he used to be all cool and joke around with me. If I don't get hired at this other store, I'll just tuff it out, but if I do, it'll be easier to catch people (more ghetto area).
    Top Flight

Comment

Originally posted by LPAjh9558 View Post
      It seems that after submitting several applications/resumes with no responses, things might be looking up for me as well.

A couple of days ago I applied with another one of the major retail companies here in Oklahoma for a Loss Prevention position. Earlier today I got an email from the DLPM wanting me to call back, so I did. I ended up doing a phone interview for at least 30 minutes as we discussed everything from hours worked to the pay scale.

This job would require some travel between the 2 stores here, although I'd be spending a majority of the time in OKC. Travel distance is around 16-17 miles which isn't too bad (especially @ .41c per mile that they pay). And I'm not sure but this might also include the distance that I'd have to travel from my house to work as well Overall pay wise, they start @ $9.50 and that's for LP's that didn't have any experience when they started.

I have to say that I'm very excited about this opportunity and the DLPM did express how impressed she was with me (my passion for the industry) So we'll see how it goes...interview will be sometime this next week!
      Well, best of luck to ya . Keep us informed.

Justice_Hound
      LP Manager
      We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
      -George Orwell

Comment

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X