How tidy is your desk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How tidy is your desk

Well you read the title so you know what this thread is about.

how tidy do you keep your work or home desks.
    Below is my home desk... I haven't started my new assignment yet so I can't show you my work desk

Oh well!
    Attached Files
    Ewfr 'Gomulee - EuwFer 'Gom-You-Lee
    Court Security Officer - Her Majesty's Courts Service HMCS

Luckily I had just cleaned my desk

oh, and you don't want to see my work desk right now, they are renovating it and looks like a tornado went through the room haha.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Deputy Dawg; 03-04-2008, 04:59 PM.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Comment

Ironically my home office is rather ummmmmmmm spread out so to speak, hence why I am the only one who uses it. However my work office is the complete opposite which is always presentable, ready for a sudden surprise visits by our MD. Often I can have dozens of files spread over the meeting room attached to my office so can always secured that room so my office looks presentable.
      "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

wow,these desks look so nice i will clean mine in few days and gonna attach the photo,at this stage it looks like war zone

Comment

Originally posted by Ewfr 'Gomulee View Post
          Well you read the title so you know what this thread is about.

how tidy do you keep your work or home desks.
          Below is my home desk... I haven't started my new assignment yet so I can't show you my work desk

Oh well!
          My desk is USUALLY spotless. Instead of having projects on my desk I have one file cabinet drawer for current projects. I feel that as the manager it is my responsibility to lead by example, so my reports and paperwork are always up to date. In turn, I can expect the same from my agents. I will post pics of the desk later.

Justice_Hound
          LP Manager
          We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
          -George Orwell

Comment

I once worked with a very successful administrator who deliberately kept his desk messy and full of papers. He said, and he was serious about this, that it made him look busy and it was a form of job security.

Comment

If memory serves me right EMTGuard is going to win (lose?) this one......

Comment

Does this count? This is where most of my work is done.
                Attached Files
                "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

What no air freshener ?
                  "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

My boss is a real nice person. She has alway treated me fair and with dignity
                    and respect.

But she said my appearance and my uniform and I look like an unmade bed. She also said she can tell
                    when I am on duty. It looks as though a hurricane blew through the Gatehouse.
                    But she went onto say whenever there is an open post, or an emergency detail,
                    she know to call me first. I will give 110%, and I will be there at 0300 hours on a Sunday if need be.
                    http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

Originally posted by NRM_Oz View Post
                      What no air freshener ?
                      Please do not confuse new hotness with some ghetto hoopty.
                      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by davis002 View Post
                        Does this count? This is where most of my work is done.
                        I say it counts, I wish that was my desk to be honest. If I ever leave the place I'm currently at, I'm definately looking for a patrol job if I can't do LE.
                        "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Comment

Mine...

for the most part, it usually remains as neat as it is here...
                          “Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left”
                          "I swear to God, I'm going to pistol whip the next guy that says 'Shenanigans' "... Capt. O'Hagan, "Super Troopers"

Comment

Um, what desk?
                            My views, opinions and statements are my own. They are not of my company, affiliates or coworkers.

-Being bagger at Publix has more respect these days

-It's just a job kid deal with it

-The industry needs to do one of two things; stop fiddling with the thin line and go forward or go back to that way it was. A flashlight in one hand and your set of keys in the other

Comment

My desk is as tidier than anything esle in my life, except my uniform. But when I was still getting the hang of my current job (I am still getting the hand of it) I actually had my client go out of his way to comment on its ... condition. It has not been messy since.
                              "A good deed’s like pissing yourself in dark pants. Warm feeling but no one notices." - Jacob Taylor

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X