Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Chaple
    replied
    There are going to be alot of these floating around in the news. It is, after all, an election year.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    I'm receiving complaints in this thread about people promoting suicide, people.

Leave a comment:

• RatPatrol
    replied
    Our society, in the last decade, has accepted legal prescribed "mind altering"

drugs. As soon as a guy stop taking the medicine, suicidal tendencies

increased. Seems like all the school shooting suspects were on these type of

drugs.

My prayers are with the loved ones of these poor souls.
    Last edited by RatPatrol; 03-05-2008, 07:34 AM. Reason: Add Info.

Leave a comment:

• Don of the Dead
    replied
    What needs to heppen is the media needs to STOP glorifying these shootings and START glorifying blowing your brains out in the shower at home alone.

C'mon kids its the cool thig to do! You'll be remembered forever!!

Leave a comment:

• NRM_Oz
    replied
    Well it is these idiots who get kicked out of a place or take a hatred to being charged for extra onions who come back with 20 friends and firearms to shoot up the place. It is happening here but not as common ....... as yet.

Not my bloody fault if your fries were not fresh - so don't shoot me because I am only making a pit-stop before heading out again !!!

Leave a comment:

• msofin
    replied
    Originally posted by BHR Lawson View Post
    I do already.
    I worked armed security at three different McDonald's in my area this past summer. A bank a block away from my site a customer was robbed at gun point using the ATM machine.

Leave a comment:

• Deputy Dawg
    replied
    Have to agree, it really isn't making today's society look to good.
    Growing tired of hearing about this stuff on the news everyday. Kinda glad I don't go to fast food joints much anymore.

My prayers go out to the families of the injured and the firefighter.

Leave a comment:

• Lawson
    replied
    Originally posted by dougo83 View Post
    To think that I am going to have to start packing heat to go get a hamburger or check my mail is just insane.
    I do already.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I know it sounds harsh, but what happened to jusy offing yourself in the basement?

What the hell is this world coming to that people are so starved for attention that they will kill/maim innocent people before taking their own life? I find it difficult to understand where society went wrong. I guess I am too young to hvae seen if there was a distinct turning point or if it has been a gradual curve, but damn, this is ridiculous. To think that I am going to have to start packing heat to go get a hamburger or check my mail is just insane.

My prayers and sympathies go out to the families of those wounded and the family of that fireman.

Leave a comment:

• Security
    started a topic Another Public Shooting

Another Public Shooting

This time, some sicko decides to shoot up a fast-food restaurant...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n3900240.shtml
    Last edited by Security; 03-03-2008, 08:22 PM.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X