lol... craigslist ad.. from my area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol... craigslist ad.. from my area

We have one position open for part time work. It includes 32 hours a week with a pay of $9 an hour. It is a security and reciptionist job. The opening hours are as follows. Sunday 6am-12pm. Monday through Friday 12pm-6pm. You have friday nights off and the entire saturday. When you are not assisting anyone you can do as you please. You can play video games, and for college students you can do your homework. Please send resumes and questions to my email at [email protected]

I x'd out the email... on purpose to protect the poster..
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

This is a funny one from minneapolis.
    ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

craigslist ad

Better not let dougo83 see this.....
      Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

umm...

beg your pardon?

Comment

Who are you all kidding? Every single one of us would have killed for a job like then while in school. And you all know it!

Hell, that doesn't sound to bad now. Certainly less stressful than what I do now. Let me know when they have a full-time opening... like on overnights!
          "I don't do judgment. Just retrieval."

"The true triumph of reason is that it enables us to get along with those who do not possess it."

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X