Galls Discount Code 10% off and $5 shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galls Discount Code 10% off and $5 shipping

Use promotion code 8228 1201 at check out at Galls.
    ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

I saw that in the Winter '08 catalog too It's actually a pretty decent deal.
    "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

dang it. I placed an order a few days ago.
      "I am not a hero. I am a silent guardian, a watchful protector"

Comment

Quartermaster is also offering 10% off orders over $99.00

Use Special Offer Code PRESDY at checkout

*10% off only applies to orders of $99 or more. Offer available for orders entered at www.qmuniforms.com through March 4, 2008. Offer not available by phone, via fax, or email orders, or in our stores. Does not apply to orders placed through a purchase order.
        ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

I just tried to order from Galls using that promotional and it doesn't work.
          111th PAPD Class
          Bravo Platoon 4th Squad

Comment

numbers only, no space.

Comment

thank you kind sir.

I just placed an order for about $350 and I saved about $35. The shipping would have been about $25, so thats an extra $20 savings

TOTAL SAVED: $55 bucks!!!
              Police Officer

Experience: Bouncer, EMT, Theme Park Security, Money Transport, Armed Guard

Comment

Originally posted by Minneapolis Security View Post
                numbers only, no space.
                I tried that and it's still not working for some reason... Does your order have to be a certain amount?

Has to be something I'm doing wrong since it's working for others. Oh well...
                Last edited by Security; 02-18-2008, 09:07 PM.
                111th PAPD Class
                Bravo Platoon 4th Squad

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X