Air Marshalls arrested for Drugs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Marshalls arrested for Drugs.

Always seeing the threads here about "Kmart security guard arrested" and how that reflects on our industry.

Here we have Air Marshalls who go around transporting cocaine while they are supposed to be securing our citizens and aircrafts. So coke heads and dealers are protecting our nation. And cops say security has low hiring standards.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060213/...shals_arrested

Originally posted by The_Mayor
    Always seeing the threads here about "Kmart security guard arrested" and how that reflects on our industry.

Here we have Air Marshalls who go around transporting cocaine while they are supposed to be securing our citizens and aircrafts. So coke heads and dealers are protecting our nation. And cops say security has low hiring standards.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060213/...shals_arrested
    As with security, the actions of a few deplorable cops does not mean the entire profession is lost. All professions suffer the same problem. Similar stories about pilots, clergy, physicians, educators are equally prevalent. You hate cops and it is apparent you will find any reason to denounce us.

What is your screen name on copwatch.com?
    I believe I speak for everyone here sir, when I say, to Hell with our orders.
    -Lieutenant Commander Data
    sigpic

Comment

Tennsix, I hate every single cop besides you. So don't take offense here.

Originally posted by Tennsix
      the name is "Bond", "James Bond".

Comment

Originally posted by EMTFirefighter
        Well, I've been gone from this site for a few months. I see you're just as cocky and immature as you were before.
        Funny this coming from a security guard/fireman/cop/emt.....why don't you just were your batman outfiitt but don't speak of maturity.

Still laying down the law for the skateboarders, elderly walkers and those pesky solicitors at the local strip mall I take it...
        Nope, I work at a Gated Private Resort Community I rarely encounter skaters these days.

Where's the ignore list function?
        When you find out be sure to let me know..so I can select that option after all of your posts.

Comment

Well, I've been gone from this site for a few months. I see you're just as cocky and immature as you were before. Still laying down the law for the skateboarders, elderly walkers and those pesky solicitors at the local strip mall I take it...

Where's the ignore list function?
          "User CP" -> "Ignore Lists"
          Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

the name is "Bond", "James Bond".
            I don't hate you . Don?t mistake my opinionated comments as antagonistic dissent. While disagree with some of your comments, I realize everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. I have been a law enforcement officer for 19 years and I am protective of my brethren. I was in EMS for several years and I would be just as outspoken toward anyone that spoken poorly of that profession too.

A thousand pardons. I should realized you are an agent of her Majesty?s Secret Service.
            Last edited by Tennsix; 02-13-2006, 07:45 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
              "User CP" -> "Ignore Lists"
              Thanks now I don't have to deal with batman's banter.

Comment

Even though I have been a member of this forum for a short time, I think I should offer up an observation here.

I have learned that it is very valuable to listen carefully to those that disagree with you. If you keep an open mind you can realize that sometimes those cop-bashers have a good point! As much as it pains me to admit that.

I hope Mayor keeps posting here. If nothing else, The Mayor is entertaining.

Comment

The Mayor isn't such a bad guy. Hell, he sports a pretty spiffy unifrom.
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

First off. Let me make this perfectly clear.

I'm Batman.

Who am I? I'm Batman.

That is all.
                    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

The Mayor isn't such a bad guy. Hell, he sports a pretty spiffy unifrom.
                      Hey, that looks like the uniform they make me wear!
                      Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
                        Hey, that looks like the uniform they make me wear!
                        Would that be considered a Hard uniform or a Soft uniform?
                        Hospital Security Officer

Comment

Originally posted by EMTGuard
                          Would that be considered a Hard uniform or a Soft uniform?
                          LOL. Soft, the kind you can really sink your teeth into.
                          Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

As with security, the actions of a few deplorable cops does not mean the entire profession is lost. All professions suffer the same problem. Similar stories about pilots, clergy, physicians, educators are equally prevalent. You hate cops and it is apparent you will find any reason to denounce us.

When judges, prosecutors, federal, state and local law enforcement get swept up with drugs it is wrong of us to paint all with the broad brush.
                            Military aircraft, submarines, surface vessels, combat vehicles are used to bring drugs into the country, it is still wrong of us to paint all with the broad brush.

Corruption and mean spirited behavior covers all socioeconomic levels of our country and, for that matter, the world.

The point set forth by TENNSIX is well taken and one we in this profession should all adopt. We have a common enemy today who is more than happy to exploit weak spots. If we all stand united fewer weak points will exist.

Enjoy the day,
                            Bill

Comment

So, does that mean you don't take offense to married cops?
                              "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X