X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JSam21
    replied
    Originally posted by sgtnewby View Post
    The area in yellow is what we currently patrol, HCMC. The area in red is a proposed site for a new building. The big white thing at top center is the HHH Metro Dome.
    Oh I bet that is a female dog durring football and baseball season.

Leave a comment:

• tacscuba
    replied
    beach community
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Chaple
    replied
    Coal fired coal fired power plant. Actually I believe it is the largest coal fired in the country. I know it was the eight largest power plant of any type in the country at the time I was there.

Leave a comment:

• EMTGuard
    replied
    Waste Treatment????

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Chaple
    replied
    The first site I worked as a contract security guard.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• sgtnewby
    replied
    The area in yellow is what we currently patrol, HCMC. The area in red is a proposed site for a new building. The big white thing at top center is the HHH Metro Dome.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sgtnewby; 02-19-2008, 04:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• EMTGuard
    replied
    Yep, it's pretty big but if things work out I may be looking at something bigger in the near future.
    OK, Anyone else have any cool site photos?

Leave a comment:

• ericjones80
    replied
    JSam and EMT...you guys definitely have a good hunk of land to look after

Leave a comment:

• EMTGuard
    replied
    Large steel mill on the mississippi river west of new orleans-

Leave a comment:

• Lawson
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JSam21
    replied
    It really is a small city. We have somewhere around 110 officers in our department on 3 shifts. Durring the day there can be upwards of 30000 people on campus. There are two other departments that patrol the property within the properity too. Washington University Protective Services, and St. Louis Children's Hospital Department of Public Safety. SLCH only does their building while we provide their moble and shuttle suport.

Leave a comment:

• Justice_Hound
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	thepark.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	220639

This is the 2,500 acre park that I used to patrol as a ranger. The area in yellow is only a part of a 70,000 acre facility managed by the municipality and the federal government. After this, working retail loss prevention kinda drags . Well, someday I will get back out into the fresh air.

Justice_Hound

Leave a comment:

• The Hussard
    replied
    JSam21 you patrolling a small city lol Man this is a big site how many S/O you got there

Leave a comment:

• Jedi
    replied
    This is not completely accurate, as there has been a great deal of demolition and construction work.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• OccamsRazor
    Guest replied

Four level 3 buildings (including the one you can't see), two with shared occupancy, and one level 5.

Architectural Record is the #1 source for design news, architect continuing education, and info on sustainability, houses, projects, and architectural products.

Sorry for the edit; I always forget about the 'people down the hall'.
    Last edited by ; 02-13-2008, 02:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X