What's your site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your site?

This post I only work 4 weeks out of the year. Two weeks before mothers day and two weeks before valentines day.
    Attached Files
    CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Bout 150 miles worth of right-of-way, associated enclosures, facilities, and the like.
      Overmotivated and Underpaid... I'm a Security supervisors wet dream...

Comment

Site

County Prison facility / Approx. 1,000 inmates / We house Fed. and ICE detainees as well as minimum through maximum. I love this work, never a dull moment...

Comment

Our little piece of Texas . . .

Four hospitals (totaling +1200 beds), six medical office buildings, three large parking garages, two large off campus surface parking areas, healthcare system executive offices, main hospital administration building, skywalk and an underground tunnel. If your looking at the map exclude the blue square in the middle, that is another hospital systems facility.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...05785&t=k&z=14

Oh yeah, were hiring too hr.mhshealth.com

Comment

Found another picture to go along with the orginal one I posted. To referance it. This picture is taken from the left side of the orginal picture facing Northeast.

"You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
            some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

Comment

Baton Rouge General Hospital on Bluebonnet Ave including two outer office buildings.
              Hospital Security Officer

Comment

I work at a biotech manufacturing facility. Can't talk too much about it or I'll lose my job. (I'm not joking) Let's just say that Uncle Sam provides a good deal of money to my employer.

Comment

Originally posted by wvd1979 View Post
                  I work at a biotech manufacturing facility. Can't talk too much about it or I'll lose my job. (I'm not joking) Let's just say that Uncle Sam provides a good deal of money to my employer.
                  You mean Secret Squirrel stuff.....

Thats ok, Im not PC litterate enough to post a map of my area ..
                  To Protect & Coddle the Public.
                  Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
                  ~ anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Nightowl View Post
                    You mean Secret Squirrel stuff.....
                    Yeah, pretty much.

Comment

My other site isn't on the map yet. I'm posting this in a wide area view so you can see why we have such a homeless problem. Lots of area for them to camp along the river. And to the SW a little is Loaves and Fishes.
                      http://www.sacloaves.org/

Comment

I work in the white area ...

Washington DC

Comment

Well I've mainly been working two little locations, one is a healthy food grocery store (as in, can you spell VEGAN and ORGANIC ,) and, a filthy rich, small H.O.A., where the cheapest residence is worth several million bucks.

It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it.

Comment

Here is a topside view of the hotel I work for. The picture is from google earth and it appears to be rather out of date as well.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Comment

The whole thing except for the reservations, where we have to get certified and get permission from the Chiefs to follow up on complaints and such.

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy Dawg View Post
                                Here is a topside view of the hotel I work for. The picture is from google earth and it appears to be rather out of date as well.

Open air parking lots What are your car thefts like?
                                I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                                Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X