X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crimkeeper1
    replied
    Site

County Prison facility / Approx. 1,000 inmates / We house Fed. and ICE detainees as well as minimum through maximum. I love this work, never a dull moment...

Leave a comment:

• Alaska Security
    replied
    Bout 150 miles worth of right-of-way, associated enclosures, facilities, and the like.

Leave a comment:

• CAPTAIN KOOLAID
    replied
    What's your site?

This post I only work 4 weeks out of the year. Two weeks before mothers day and two weeks before valentines day.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• CAPTAIN KOOLAID
    replied
    What's your site?

2nd post.....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• CAPTAIN KOOLAID
    replied
    What's your site?

Here are my two main posts.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• inman
    replied
    5 locations in the Dallas area. Each around 1.2 million square ft.

Leave a comment:

• SecureTN
    replied
    Maximum Security Prison, 700+ Inmates, and 15+ buildings.

Leave a comment:

• sgtnewby
    replied
    Originally posted by kingsman View Post
    Its a Federal Government Site. I could show you but then I would have too...
    well, you know...

Its about the size of a shopping mall, two buildings, two parking lots, associated grounds. Not nearly as big as the Pfizer Campus across the street.
    Boyoyoyng... HA!

Sorry, couldn't pass that up...

Leave a comment:

• kingsman
    replied
    Its a Federal Government Site. I could show you but then I would have too...
    well, you know...

Its about the size of a shopping mall, two buildings, two parking lots, associated grounds. Not nearly as big as the Pfizer Campus across the street.

Leave a comment:

• SpecialAgentKC
    replied
    My site...

...is one of the five largest municipal water systems in the U.S. We have 230 odd facilities spread over an approximate 425 square mile area. --K.

Leave a comment:

• HospitalOfc.
    replied
    Here is our main Campus: a 325 bed hospital with a level 2 trauma center, a 29 bed inpatient psychiatric unit, three clinic buildings which average approximately 5,000 appointments daily, 1 assisted living and 2 independent living facilities for persons with disabilities, on site housing for resident MDs and for nursing students, plus assorted buildings housing various support functions.

We are also responsible for 31 other sites located in 24 cities covering a three state area, although not all of these are staffed 24/7.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• JB diligence
    replied
    Insutrial facility, our last count was 1000+ vehicles through the gate, that includes sales & delivery folks, staff some hourly and contractors. The rest park in parking lots outside the gates and take busses in.

Leave a comment:

• sgtnewby
    replied
    Originally posted by JSam21 View Post
    Oh I bet that is a female dog durring football and baseball season.
    We used to post overtime for 1 or 2 additional officers to strictly patrol the ramp and exterior during any Dome event. That hasn't happened in about 4 to 5 years. So we get people drinking, and doing burnouts in the ramp... One of these days, someone is going to get hurt.

Leave a comment:

• Lawson
    replied

Mini-Texas?

Leave a comment:

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    Here's were I worked -right out of the USMC. Much of this site is under ground.

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X