No announcement yet.

What's your site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coal fired coal fired power plant. Actually I believe it is the largest coal fired in the country. I know it was the eight largest power plant of any type in the country at the time I was there.
    "A good deed’s like pissing yourself in dark pants. Warm feeling but no one notices." - Jacob Taylor

Comment

beach community
      Attached Files
      If you fail to plan, plan to fail.

"People look to you to dig them out of life threatening dung - that is an awesome responsibility and should be honoured with your blood and sweat in preparation for the day when you may have to work very hard to save someone you might not even know or like. If you are terrible at your job, somebody gets blinded/maimed/disfigured or killed."-Slack

Comment

Originally posted by sgtnewby View Post
        The area in yellow is what we currently patrol, HCMC. The area in red is a proposed site for a new building. The big white thing at top center is the HHH Metro Dome.
        Oh I bet that is a female dog durring football and baseball season.
        "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
        some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

Comment

Here's were I worked -right out of the USMC. Much of this site is under ground.
          Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
          Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Mini-Texas?
            "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
            "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Originally posted by JSam21 View Post
              Oh I bet that is a female dog durring football and baseball season.
              We used to post overtime for 1 or 2 additional officers to strictly patrol the ramp and exterior during any Dome event. That hasn't happened in about 4 to 5 years. So we get people drinking, and doing burnouts in the ramp... One of these days, someone is going to get hurt.
              Apparently a HUGE cop wannabe...

Comment

Insutrial facility, our last count was 1000+ vehicles through the gate, that includes sales & delivery folks, staff some hourly and contractors. The rest park in parking lots outside the gates and take busses in.
                I'm the guy you don't want to be around when your doing something wrong, but you can't wait for me to get there when your down, to fix you up...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

Here is our main Campus: a 325 bed hospital with a level 2 trauma center, a 29 bed inpatient psychiatric unit, three clinic buildings which average approximately 5,000 appointments daily, 1 assisted living and 2 independent living facilities for persons with disabilities, on site housing for resident MDs and for nursing students, plus assorted buildings housing various support functions.

We are also responsible for 31 other sites located in 24 cities covering a three state area, although not all of these are staffed 24/7.
                  Attached Files
                  Drew Neckar
                  Hospital Security Supervisor
                  ---------------------------------------------------

Always forgive your enemies--nothing annoys them so much.
                  --Oscar Wilde—

Comment

My site...

...is one of the five largest municipal water systems in the U.S. We have 230 odd facilities spread over an approximate 425 square mile area. --K.
                    Bitter clinger to my guns and religion....

"When I die, I desire no better winding sheet than the Stars and Stripes, and no softer pillow than the Constitution of my country."--Andrew Jackson

Psychological Operations: Because physical wounds heal.

Comment

Its a Federal Government Site. I could show you but then I would have too...
                      well, you know...

Its about the size of a shopping mall, two buildings, two parking lots, associated grounds. Not nearly as big as the Pfizer Campus across the street.

Comment

Originally posted by kingsman View Post
                        Its a Federal Government Site. I could show you but then I would have too...
                        well, you know...

Its about the size of a shopping mall, two buildings, two parking lots, associated grounds. Not nearly as big as the Pfizer Campus across the street.
                        Boyoyoyng... HA!

Sorry, couldn't pass that up...
                        Apparently a HUGE cop wannabe...

Comment

Maximum Security Prison, 700+ Inmates, and 15+ buildings.
                          "What if this is as good as it gets?" ~ Melvin Udall

Comment

5 locations in the Dallas area. Each around 1.2 million square ft.

Comment

What's your site?

Here are my two main posts.
                              Attached Files
                              CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

What's your site?

2nd post.....
                                Attached Files
                                CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya