What's your site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your site?

Well I thought I would share what my site is. Urban Trauma Center and Hospital... Everything inside the yellow we patrol. Share yours.

"You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
    some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

Here is my 2 buildings in Tampa Bay FL

Craig

Comment

See the 3 Montreal properties at www.rosdevhotels.com
      I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
      Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Four level 3 buildings (including the one you can't see), two with shared occupancy, and one level 5.

http://archrecord.construction.com/r...rch/3_98_1.asp

Sorry for the edit; I always forget about the 'people down the hall'.
        Last edited by OccamsRazor; 02-13-2008, 02:01 PM.

Comment

This is not completely accurate, as there has been a great deal of demolition and construction work.
          Attached Files
          -Jedi-
          Semper Paratus

Comment

JSam21 you patrolling a small city lol Man this is a big site how many S/O you got there

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	thepark.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	220639

This is the 2,500 acre park that I used to patrol as a ranger. The area in yellow is only a part of a 70,000 acre facility managed by the municipality and the federal government. After this, working retail loss prevention kinda drags . Well, someday I will get back out into the fresh air.

Justice_Hound
              We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
              -George Orwell

Comment

It really is a small city. We have somewhere around 110 officers in our department on 3 shifts. Durring the day there can be upwards of 30000 people on campus. There are two other departments that patrol the property within the properity too. Washington University Protective Services, and St. Louis Children's Hospital Department of Public Safety. SLCH only does their building while we provide their moble and shuttle suport.
                "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
                some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

Comment

"Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
                  "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Large steel mill on the mississippi river west of new orleans-
                    Hospital Security Officer

Comment

JSam and EMT...you guys definitely have a good hunk of land to look after
                      Support Our Military
                      Brigade QM

Comment

Yep, it's pretty big but if things work out I may be looking at something bigger in the near future.
                        OK, Anyone else have any cool site photos?

Comment

The area in yellow is what we currently patrol, HCMC. The area in red is a proposed site for a new building. The big white thing at top center is the HHH Metro Dome.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by sgtnewby; 02-19-2008, 04:02 AM.
                          Apparently a HUGE cop wannabe...

Comment

The first site I worked as a contract security guard.
                            Attached Files
                            "A good deed’s like pissing yourself in dark pants. Warm feeling but no one notices." - Jacob Taylor

Comment

Waste Treatment????

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X