Uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uniforms

Describe or post pics of your uniforms! I have been tasked to design a new uniform and possibly a new patch in light of a new contract. My idea is this:
    A black shirt with grey epaulets over grey pants w/ black 1 inch cloth stripe on the leg.
    I appreciate any ideas ya'll have!

Have you considered all forest green?

BTW, I personally dislike dark top / lighter bottom. It seems strange to me. I could see steel grey with black pants.

Currently, I'm looking at "nickel grey" uniforms from Quartermaster. Everything is the dark grey color, except the black tie, and only if I can't find nickel grey ties.

Shoulder patches... I have to draw it and then try to photoshop it.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

That's not a bad idea! I have forgotten about the green combos.

Comment

Originally posted by medic15al
        Describe or post pics of your uniforms! I have been tasked to design a new uniform and possibly a new patch in light of a new contract. My idea is this:
        A black shirt with grey epaulets over grey pants w/ black 1 inch cloth stripe on the leg.
        I appreciate any ideas ya'll have!
        When I was deputy we wore dark brown shirt (tan eps) with tan pants with brown stripe. I wear the traditional navy blue now. I am a big fan of tan/tan like CHP or LVPD.
        Attached Files
        I believe I speak for everyone here sir, when I say, to Hell with our orders.
        -Lieutenant Commander Data
        sigpic

Comment

I'll try and get a better picture for you soon. We wear Navy Elbeco tactical twill class B duty pants with Nickel Gray Elbeco tex-trop shirts. We also wear Gray 5.11 Tactical polo shirts at some accounts where a "softer" presence is requested.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by davis002; 02-12-2006, 05:35 PM.
          "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

The uniform I wear when working at my consulting business is a L.A. County Sheriff green trouser with a white uniform shirt. LE around here doesn't use those colors. Tennsix: Is that you with John Walsh?
            Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
              The uniform I wear when working at my consulting business is a L.A. County Sheriff green trouser with a white uniform shirt. LE around here doesn't use those colors. Tennsix: Is that you with John Walsh?
              Yeah, thats me and walsh
              I believe I speak for everyone here sir, when I say, to Hell with our orders.
              -Lieutenant Commander Data
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tennsix
                Yeah, thats me and walsh
                COOL!!!!

Comment

Good looking uniform, davis! Keep em coming! I'm getting good ideas now!
                  Tenn, I like the Brown over Tan setup.

Comment

That's the 5.11 tactical polo... I'm not very impressed with the polo though, as it's starting to fall apart after less than a year.
                    Attached Files
                    "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by medic15al
                      Good looking uniform, davis! Keep em coming! I'm getting good ideas now!
                      Tenn, I like the Brown over Tan setup.
                      Don't forget the "blazer look."

Comment

Tennsix you look sharp in that photo with John Walsh.
                        Enjoy the day,
                        Bill

Comment

Uniforms

I'm rather partial to the solid color combo's; The light shirt, dark pant theme just doesn't look right to me somehow... This is mine; I love the wooly pully, does away with having to worry about donning/doffing my coat...
                          “Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left”
                          "I swear to God, I'm going to pistol whip the next guy that says 'Shenanigans' "... Capt. O'Hagan, "Super Troopers"

Comment

Hey flashlightcop, can I get a closeup on the patch? They look pretty good to me!

Comment

BTW, the client we are vieing for is a gated community of approx 4200 acres, so it will be a private police type job. We will have one APOSTC county deputy assigned to us each shift for situations that require it. Marked and lighted patrol vehicles, homeowners assn bylaws state residents and guests must yield to us, ETC...Officers will work both gate and patrol, never at gate more than an hour or so so that boredom is reduced and alertness is increased.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X