Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SecTrainer
    replied
    Kinda funny...it took a stab at me and got things all balled up! I'm fine with that, by the way. I get enough goofy phone calls now.

Leave a comment:

• bpdblue
    replied
    JB diligence.......

Go to zabasearch.com

I have found many, many people on that site, including myself.

Check it out.

I will say I am not involved with the site, that I am not happy that they listed me on it, and that I want to be removed from the site.

Other than that it's pretty cool.

Leave a comment:

• CAP
    replied
    Undoubtedly.....I'm a nobody.

Leave a comment:

• Badge714
    replied
    I googled myself (somehow it just sounds wrong to "google yourself!") and found a TV minister in Michigan with my name. I googled my wife's name and found a lesbian activist professor out east and a woman in Finland who writes science fiction novels.
    I told my wife I should buy a few of the books so she can put them in her office and impress her co-workers!
    Last edited by Badge714; 01-30-2008, 07:29 PM. Reason: spelling, syntax

Leave a comment:

• JB diligence
    replied
    Originally posted by bpdblue View Post
    Yes I do. I also do ZABA searches, and other searches, to find out what is being said if anything.

I consider doing this type of check the approx same as checking my credit files, which if you are not doing, you should, especially since all the credit companies have to provide you with a free credit report each year if you request it.
    What are ZABA searches???

And why haven't I been informed of this!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• bpdblue
    replied
    Yes I do. I also do ZABA searches, and other searches, to find out what is being said if anything.

I consider doing this type of check the approx same as checking my credit files, which if you are not doing, you should, especially since all the credit companies have to provide you with a free credit report each year if you request it.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Chaple
    replied
    Originally posted by CameraMan View Post
    And do they give you a family discount?
    That's for quitters.

If you guys want to find out who else may be sharing your name there is always : http://www.zabasearch.com/

Leave a comment:

• NRM_Oz
    replied
    Teaching the internet to an old boy LPO, we searched names of crooks and he check his own name before typing in the first name of another staff member (when I explained he needed the surname as well). Up comes current workplace safety claims for compensation he has applied for and the findings of another recent case against him. After warning HR, I was brushed off and not some 4 months later after I left another claim goes in for compensation - just like clockwork. He resigned without notice pending police investigations. So you never know WHAT is found online do you ?

Leave a comment:

• Echos13
    replied
    I just did mine. Holly crap! Guy arrested for murder with my full name. I can understand first and last maybe. But middle too. That's just freaky. Not to mention just wrong.

Leave a comment:

• NRM_Oz
    replied
    My best mate had issues with his home loan and I ran an internet check through google and found out there was a warrant out for someone of his name and age (but different date of birth and skin colour). Either way - it would require a further check but at least he was famous - in the wrong way for internet fraud.

Leave a comment:

• JB diligence
    replied
    Originally posted by CameraMan View Post
    Like what? 10% off a case of beer?

Sorry, had to...

Leave a comment:

• Charger
    replied
    Actually I haven't done this for a while... So thanks for reminding me.

Apparently I share my full name with a Pittsburgh Steeler.. Go figure.. LOL Didn't find anything about myself, though, and I went 10 pages in... I figure there MIGHT be something about me farther in, but I didn't bother for now.

Leave a comment:

• CameraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Chaple View Post
    Back in high school I found out that I shared the same name as the area president of alcoholics anonymous at the time. Foreshadowing?

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Chaple
    replied
    Back in high school I found out that I shared the same name as the area president of alcoholics anonymous at the time. Foreshadowing?

Leave a comment:

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    I do, about twice a month. I look to see where my website is ranked.

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X