This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything is falling into place

First things first. I want to apologise for being a total fool and not listening to the advice that was being offered to me. Now just so you know, my little unorganized company was not a game, i just didnt have a license, or proof of a license. Second, those toy cars are my hobby, i repaint them into what i want them to be. Finaly, i got my security license as wellas a new job. I work for Ohio Retail Security, LLC. in Olathe, KS at the Great Mall of The Great Plaines. I also did a dramattic makeover to my pryvate company. Its called Hennessey Community Service, and its a non for profit patrol group. HCS Officers are not sworn law enforcemrnt nor security. We watch for crimes and report them to police. Like i said, i opologise for your inconvinience, and for being stubborn and incoherant. Ifanyone has any sugestions, comments, or questuons, im ready to listen... seriously!!! I also improved the myspace page.

I'm confused.
    Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
    Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Welcome Back.

So how are your Sydney Australia operations going?

What kind of vehicles do they drive?

What are the vehicles markings?

What color lights are fitted?

Do you work in conjunction with the local Sheriff's Department in Sydney?

Finally are you employing at the present time?

Cheers

Comment

I am curious too as to how things are going in Sydney ?

How are you going with the new compliance and ASIC laws from 2007 ?
        "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by N-TWEEZY View Post
          Its called Hennessey Community Service, and its a non for profit patrol group. HCS Officers are not sworn law enforcemrnt nor security. We watch for crimes and report them to police.
          so, your former Non-licensed, B&P code violated Security company "LASD, Los Angeles Surveillance Department " also change its name to HCS ?
          I think Sheriff Baca (LASD) and BSIS will be very happy with your big decision.

then now your company are exempt from requirement of PPO license because
          California Business and Profession code state

ยง 7582.2 Persons to whom chapter does not apply
          (d) A charitable philanthropic society or association duly incorporated under the laws of this state that is organized and maintained for the public good and not for private profit.
          Also your company have no security contract with any public nor private.
          so as your officers are not doing Security duty and they don't need BSIS issue Guard Card.

It sounds very good organization to serve community voluntary.
          Is it act like LAPD's neighborhood watch program ?
          all neighbors watch each-other and when anyone sees any suspicious activity, they call LAPD's neighborhood watch program lead officer in Area.

There is old couple across street from my home, they are very deeply involved with those program and they enjoy it and I appreciate for that old couple very much when they called parking enforcement for my car "Suspiciously" (they knew that was my car) parked on street for more than 72 hours.
          Last edited by Limo LA; 01-24-2008, 04:33 PM.
          Not many but few chauffeurs are armed to protect clients.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Baillie View Post
            I'm confused.
            You aren't the only one.
            Hey I watch for crimes and report them too. So do most of my friends. It's called being a responsible citizen.
            Hospital Security Officer

Comment

We have a not for profit agency in my city that does public security - it's called THE POLICE
              I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
              Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Well, from what I was able to decipher from your post I wish you the best. Without trying to be too picky since English might very well not be your native tounge, you may want to take the time to proofread and spell check your posts.

Most of us are all guilty of some questionable spelling and grammar from time to time on this board. But, since a fair amount of our job is to provide clear wriiten documentation we are all well served to take a little extra time for proofing.

Comment

Sorry about the spelling, I was very busy yesterday and had a lot to do. As for the HCS vehicles, they are currently unmarked at the time until I find a reasonable paintjob for them. I don't want the units looking like police cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie-SO View Post
                    Welcome Back.

So how are your Sydney Australia operations going?

What kind of vehicles do they drive?

What are the vehicles markings?

What color lights are fitted?

Do you work in conjunction with the local Sheriff's Department in Sydney?

Finally are you employing at the present time?

Cheers
                    I do believe that N-TWEEZY is located in New York.

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Baillie View Post
                      I do believe that N-TWEEZY is located in New York.
                      http://forums.securityinfowatch.com/...65&postcount=1
                      "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
                      "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Thanks...I missed that post.

Comment

N-TWEEZY, regarding your Australian operations.

SSS, Sydney Surveillance Services(Austrailia)
                          Delusional Insecurity comes to mind as an appropriate name for it.

What you think Twizzy boy?

PS. At least try and spell Australia correctly, it will give your lies far more impact.

Comment

The only reason I remember how to spell your country's name is because you have hot women there.
                            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
                              The only reason I remember how to spell your country's name is because you have hot women there.
                              LOL! thanks NA, i spite soda pop on the screen, can i charge you for the cleaning bill ?
                              Its not how we die that counts.....
                              Its not how we lived that counts....
                              all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X