Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any do any part time work for exhibitor services ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UtahProtectionForce
    replied
    no as stated, i though...... ill be doing set up and tear down, building of booths.... and etc..

Leave a comment:

• bpdblue
    replied
    I'm just wondering if you are doing this type of work while in your guard uniform, or while also providing security services to them?

Leave a comment:

• NRM_Oz
    replied
    UPF I used to have another business in the hospitality industry and at a bridal fair supplied bodies for security - due to the jewellery stands we had some good money earners but again it was 4 days every 2 months so I saw it as a good business for me - and decided to sell the other one to focus on building the security business whilst I worked full time. Open your eyes and ears and wait for the opportunities to come your way plus exhibitors handing you free pens, caps, and stuff.

Leave a comment:

• any do any part time work for exhibitor services ?

I am doing so set up and tear down, part time extra hour stuff for an exhibitor company, for a trade show out here, im just wondering if anyone else has done this, they are paying me about 4.00 more per hour then my security job :P so its worth it ... but its temp type work, work a few days every other week or so... but should be fun!

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X