Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any do any part time work for exhibitor services ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any do any part time work for exhibitor services ?

I am doing so set up and tear down, part time extra hour stuff for an exhibitor company, for a trade show out here, im just wondering if anyone else has done this, they are paying me about 4.00 more per hour then my security job :P so its worth it ... but its temp type work, work a few days every other week or so... but should be fun!
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

UPF I used to have another business in the hospitality industry and at a bridal fair supplied bodies for security - due to the jewellery stands we had some good money earners but again it was 4 days every 2 months so I saw it as a good business for me - and decided to sell the other one to focus on building the security business whilst I worked full time. Open your eyes and ears and wait for the opportunities to come your way plus exhibitors handing you free pens, caps, and stuff.
    "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

I'm just wondering if you are doing this type of work while in your guard uniform, or while also providing security services to them?

Comment

no as stated, i though...... ill be doing set up and tear down, building of booths.... and etc..
        Its not how we die that counts.....
        Its not how we lived that counts....
        all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X