Any California guards here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any California guards here?

I have been doing armed work for years and am new to this site. I live and work in the SF bay area. Just saying hi and looking to find people with the same interests. I love shooting when I can afford it. I own and carry several different weapons on the job. Anyone do bounty hunting also? Drop me a note.
    Rick D.

I work in So-Cal.

California Security Blog
    Domain Registration Services

Comment

I used to live in SF, worked for a company called sentiel guard systems, operated by glenn gilmore, however about 2 years ago he sold the company out to ABM, he now works for them as some sort of vice president.
      Its not how we die that counts.....
      Its not how we lived that counts....
      all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

I am a lifelong Californian.

I'm a retired police officer who is now working security, with firearms, O.C., and baton permits.

I also can carry concealed weapons, based on the department I retired from authorizing it on my P.D. (retirement) I.D. card.

Comment

I'm in Nor-Cal, wine country.
          Never be afraid to try new things. Remember, amatures built the Ark while professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEskimo View Post
            I'm in Nor-Cal, wine country.
            Are you the same Eskimo from the Lake County thread on another board?

Comment

Very observant there OccamsRazor, I am on several boards. Mind PMing me on which one you found me at? Now I am curious
              Never be afraid to try new things. Remember, amatures built the Ark while professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

So Cal here. In the Los Angeles area. Have firearms permit for 9mm and .45ACP and want to qualify for .40 soon. I love shooting and have a wide collection of handguns, rifles and shotguns.

Comment

Rgunguy

I live and work in S.F. And shoot IDPA and IPSC at Richmond. New to this board.

Comment

CPS sucks

Originally posted by TheEskimo View Post
                    ...Amateurs built the Ark, while professionals built the Titanic.
                    LOL !! I love that one Eskimo !! However, Noah had an unfair advantage. God helped him draw out the blue print. I watched a documentary on an undersea investigation to uncover the cause of why the Titanic went down. It was concluded the cause was poor metallurgy when the ship's hull was built. The inferior quality of steel, combined with the frigid temperatures of the Atlantic sea, resulted in the steel to become as brittle as glass, where it easily ruptured as it hit an iceberg on its last voyage on April 14, 1912; just 11 months after it was launched from the ship yards.

Back 2 U Rgunguy. I'm in the Los Angeles area, & I'm with CPS out of Gardena, CA. This company really sucks, and they start their hourly guards at $9 an hour. Look at my posting in Introduction, and you'll better understand my chosen username. CPS is strickly unarmed, and I'll elaborate further on another posting why I hate CPS. I have a good reason why I remain with this company, but if I post it, I fear someone at corporate CPS will figure out which guards are abusing their post. I'm doing something I can get fired for, and I don't mean criminal activity. The other guards who works my post when I'm off, are all abusing the post. Me and the other guards get away with it easily because CPS is too cheap to hire enough roving supervisors to check up on all their accounts.

On 2nd thought, I better not elaborate. I should assume CPS monitors this forum. If I specify the problems I'm having with this company, they'll figure out who I am (or which post I work at), and catch me doing what I'm not suppose to be doing. I'll also jeopardize the other guards who are assigned to this post.

CPS, if you're reading this, you reap what you sow. I called up corporate, pretending to be a potential client looking for guard service, and after hearing your fees, I've come to the conclusion who can afford to pay everyone at least $11 an hour, and still turn a profit.

This is only my 3rd posting, and I just realized this forum doesn't offer spell checker. That sucks.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X