Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeless Man Accused Of Attacking Security Guard In Ybor

Tampa police arrest man they say pretended to be cop

TAMPA -- Real cops arrested a homeless man late Thursday after they say he demanded the gun of an armed Centro Ybor security guard while pretending to be a Tampa police officer.
    According to an arrest report, Christopher Schunk, 37, a California native with no listed address, approached the guard at the 1600 block of Seventh Avenue about 10:45 p.m. and ordered the guard to hand over the weapon. The two fought, drawing a real police presence.
    Then Schunk ordered the arriving officer to apprehend the guard, according to a report.
    Instead, the officer arrested Schunk, who was later charged with assault, resisting arrest without violence and impersonating an officer, a felony.
    - Casey Cora, Times staff writer
    "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

Originally posted by bigdog View Post
    Tampa police arrest man they say pretended to be cop

TAMPA -- Real cops arrested a homeless man late Thursday after they say he demanded the gun of an armed Centro Ybor security guard while pretending to be a Tampa police officer.
    According to an arrest report, Christopher Schunk, 37, a California native with no listed address, approached the guard at the 1600 block of Seventh Avenue about 10:45 p.m. and ordered the guard to hand over the weapon. The two fought, drawing a real police presence.
    Then Schunk ordered the arriving officer to apprehend the guard, according to a report.
    Instead, the officer arrested Schunk, who was later charged with assault, resisting arrest without violence and impersonating an officer, a felony.
    - Casey Cora, Times staff writer
    Sounds like this guy has a few issues

Comment

demanding the officers gun then when he doesn't comply trying to punch him, sounds like an attempted robbery to me not a simple assault.
      "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

Comment

I D I O T.....plain and simple.
        "Life In Every Breath"

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X