Need opinions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need opinions...

I have been tasked with pricing guard services for temporary help. We will only use their services when one of our in house Officers can not cover a shift. We are currently using Securitas, who do you recommend I call?

Type of work: Guard Shack and Front Desk Coverage

We are located in the Tampa Bay Area.

Thanks,
    Craig
    Craig

Nothing wrong with Securitas in my opinion.

Comment

Dont get me wrong, Securitas has its share of great Officers and we have used their services for years. But recently, for every good officer they send us we also get 4 really bad ones.
      Craig

Comment

Originally posted by Craig S View Post
        I have been tasked with pricing guard services for temporary help. We will only use their services when one of our in house Officers can not cover a shift. We are currently using Securitas, who do you recommend I call?

Type of work: Guard Shack and Front Desk Coverage

We are located in the Tampa Bay Area.

Thanks,
        Craig

You can call my office. Excelsior Defense 727-527-9600 We are located in st. pete.
        "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

Comment

Will do...thanks.
          Craig

Comment

AlliedBarton, Tampa District Office

3710 Corporex Park Drive, Suite 140 Tampa FL 33619
            Phone: 813.620.6621
            Fax: 813.620.6667

Comment

Thanks for the info.
              Craig

Comment

Dont get me wrong, Securitas has its share of great Officers and we have used their services for years. But recently, for every good officer they send us we also get 4 really bad ones.
                That ratio seems about right!
                ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

Cover my expenses for moving down there and I'll work for ya
                  -Protect and Serve-

Comment

Craig,

Contract S/O's are very much like shopping trolleys (carts). They may all look good and some have a few bits tarnished but sometimes you get 1 that functions well and sometimes you get 1 who steers to the right. You never know WHOM you might get. Whomever you get, you need to say from the start "you work for us tonight so we need your help. Your duties are_______. We may use contract S/O's from your company so if you go well tonight, we will keep you on a hotlist to be asked to come back again".

Amazing what a bit of confidence will do for contract S/O's. 1 bloke who did a high risk job overnight for 14 hours, went perfectly with the team so I hired him on the spot to work a permanent role for me - 50 hours a week.
                    "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by jbaerbock View Post
                      Cover my expenses for moving down there and I'll work for ya
                      I have a $15 budget, if you can get here for $15....your in...

Originally posted by NRM_Oz View Post
                      Craig,

Contract S/O's are very much like shopping trolleys (carts). They may all look good and some have a few bits tarnished but sometimes you get 1 that functions well and sometimes you get 1 who steers to the right. You never know WHOM you might get. Whomever you get, you need to say from the start "you work for us tonight so we need your help. Your duties are_______. We may use contract S/O's from your company so if you go well tonight, we will keep you on a hotlist to be asked to come back again".

Amazing what a bit of confidence will do for contract S/O's. 1 bloke who did a high risk job overnight for 14 hours, went perfectly with the team so I hired him on the spot to work a permanent role for me - 50 hours a week.
                      Thanks, I will give that a try.

The sad part is every contract officer that comes through the door gets the same 1 hour training on how not to screw up. But yet we still find some of them sleeping, talking on the phone for hours, out of uniform, screwing up the logs, oh and I can't forget the 1 guy who drooled all over the women in the wellness center. "Standing 6 inches away from the treadmill and staring at random sets of breasts" are not included in the post orders. He was banned from the site.
                      Craig

Comment

"Standing 6 inches away from the treadmill and staring at random sets of breasts" are not included in the post orders. He was banned from the site.
                        LOL! Now that is awesome.

Be safe,

Hank
                        " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

I know a few of my fellow officers at the college campus have been asked by drunk girls for some loving. One guy with a wife and kids even sad he would have if the girl was "pretty". Seriously, this is a professional job how the hell can you mess up like some of these people do? They give all of us a bad image and name.
                          -Protect and Serve-

Comment

Regardless whether it is 5, 15, or 50 dollars, you are going to get people who are going to not give a fig ............. about your company and continue to do as they please. Some of these people work casual because no1 will give them a job full time or they get shifted around so that no1 finds out how bad they are. Often these dropkicks are so desperate for work they will arrive for every shift or take on the bum jobs no1 else wants.
                            "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X