This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wild Dog View Post
    Bad for or not, wrongdoing needs to be acknowledged and dealt with. Though it is an extreme example, if you found out your neighbor was a nazi war criminal in hiding, would you do anything about it? I mean, WWII was 70 years ago so why bring up long dead issues, right? Yeah, I didn't think so. You'd deal with it the same as how I'm dealing with it now.

And, for the record, no LE bias or jealously on my part. I deal with scum day in and day out and have proven myself to my peers and those I protect.
    Though I'm thoroughly convinced you need to "get a grip" and could avail myself of the opportunity to respond to that last and most absurd post, I'll take my own best and recurring advice: "Don't feed the troll". Out. --K.
    Bitter clinger to my guns and religion....

"When I die, I desire no better winding sheet than the Stars and Stripes, and no softer pillow than the Constitution of my country."--Andrew Jackson

Psychological Operations: Because physical wounds heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Dog View Post
      I've been only lurking for the past few weeks, but I just gotta say how ticked off this story makes me.

It was nothing but blatant disrespect on those cops part to come onto your jurisdiction in the first place without so much as a call or heads up. Had it been me I would've given them a friendly reminder that they were on my turf and I could've handled the interview. And it would've been followed up by the not so friendly reminder that if they ever pulled a stunt like that again I would shove those don't-mean-nothing badges so far up their fourth point of contact, they would be able to feel them scrape along the back of their teeth.
      Oh I am so sure you would.

BTW: Interesting to read the comments of the old members from long ago, six plus years who were good people
      had good things to say, but have left us
      http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X