This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security Vehicle

I know this has come up before but just wanted to start another one. What type of security vehicle do you have?

We currently have a pontiac torrent 2007 with a full size light bar (green and amber) Led and very bright!

We used to have a pontiac montana van - biggest piece of crap ever!!

Anyone else have a torrent? Good or bad??

Originally posted by tjramsey2005 View Post
    I know this has come up before but just wanted to start another one.
    Why would you want to start a new thread when we already have multiple threads that cover this topic perfectly that you could post in?
    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Originally posted by BHR Lawson View Post
      Why would you want to start a new thread when we already have multiple threads that cover this topic perfectly that you could post in?
      'cuz he's a newb welcome to the board
      If you fail to plan, plan to fail.

"People look to you to dig them out of life threatening dung - that is an awesome responsibility and should be honoured with your blood and sweat in preparation for the day when you may have to work very hard to save someone you might not even know or like. If you are terrible at your job, somebody gets blinded/maimed/disfigured or killed."-Slack

Comment

Use Existing Threads

This topic has been locked. It will be deleted in 24 hours. Please reply using existing topics.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X