securityofficermemorial.org

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• securityofficermemorial.org

NA, Hey looks great so far! hope you get it up and running soon, links dont work on firefox yet, my other computer went down, and IE is corrupted on this puter, but looks like nice work there!
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

I tried it and none of the links work. It is a WONDERFUL idea.

http://www.securityofficermemorial.org/
    "I am not a hero. I am a silent guardian, a watchful protector"

Comment

Nathan has been working on this for awhile. be patient, I'm sure it will be as good as any other site he does
      SecurityProfessional is Back up and running!

Comment

LOL.

1. The site you see right now is a design template, mainly so that I know the site works in all browsers. (I use a web service that sends you snapshots of the site in all major browsers. Takes forever to get the snapshots since its queued...)

2. The site's backend is being designed and coded now that I have the visual design down.

3. The links are placeholders. Eventually, that'll become a DHTML menu (the kind that drops down), but till everything is live and working, the links will always point to # (The current page).
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Nathan~
          What you have there is some very nice work. Thank you.

Be Safe,

Hank
          " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Looks good so far. I know it's got a while before becoming as dynamic as the LEO ones. But I know you will get it there. Great stuff.
            My views, opinions and statements are my own. They are not of my company, affiliates or coworkers.

-Being bagger at Publix has more respect these days

-It's just a job kid deal with it

-The industry needs to do one of two things; stop fiddling with the thin line and go forward or go back to that way it was. A flashlight in one hand and your set of keys in the other

Comment

Nate - I like the design, but could you speak english?
              Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
              Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Baillie View Post
                Nate - I like the design, but could speak english?
                Yeah, tell me about it. I still think of a point and click interface as SMITH AND WESSON.
                We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
                -George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Baillie View Post
                  Nate - I like the design, but could speak english?
                  Its not done.
                  Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I like the look of it, but are the guys in the trooper hats actually security officers or police of some kind?

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X