Interesting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting...

If this is in the wrong area, I apologize.

I had a dream about my Ops Supervisor last night (not that kind of dream ). In it, he offered me a commissioned post and I had to fill out some paperwork, but answered No where he wanted me to answer Yes - something to do with scheduling. So, in the dream, we're in a meeting of some kind, and he sends me a gently rebuking note to change how it's filled out. I started to write him back but then I woke up. But before I woke up, I remember wondering how he could offer me a commissioned post, as we are a non-com company. We are, in reality, a non-com company.

So here's the interesting part - I have a good rapport with my Ops Sup, and called him to tell him about the dream. He laughed and told me that they are looking into becoming commissioned, and that it's on the agenda for this year.

<cue theme from 'The Twilight Zone'>
    That's a direct quote. Not word for word, but the gist of it.

What were you eating???

Please advise on what you had for dinner. I want to avoid having the type of dreams you do.
    Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
    Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Thank you for stating "not that kind of dream". This is a G rated website
      I'm the guy you don't want to be around when your doing something wrong, but you can't wait for me to get there when your down, to fix you up...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X