X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Taylor
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Chaple View Post
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin, one of my favorite quotations.
    Mr. Chaple You beat me to it.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Chaple
    replied
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin, one of my favorite quotations.

Leave a comment:

• Maelstrom
    replied
    There's a quote I've seen floating around in someone's signature here that seems to sum up this situation perfectly...

A society that would sacrifice a little liberty for security, will lose both and deserves neither (or something to that effect)

Leave a comment:

• EMTGuard
    replied
    The Israelis have been playing with similar suff in their airports and rail stations for a while now. They claim to have great sucess with it.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Right.

1. Info Wars is not "news." Its the personal website of a man. You most likely heard it on the radio when George was on. What's Infowars selling this time?

2. Infowars is sensationalist. This is like getting your news re: Bush from Democratic Underground. Would you like a side order of "Assassinate Bush" with that cry for Impeachment?

Leave a comment:

• The Hussard
    started a topic Project Hostile Intent

Project Hostile Intent

I heard this news last night on radio and i search on net this is a new technology for the DHS do you think they going too far or this thing will really help America against terrorism Slowly looking like minority report movie

http://infowars.net/articles/august2007/090807PHI.htm

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X