Project Hostile Intent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Hostile Intent

I heard this news last night on radio and i search on net this is a new technology for the DHS do you think they going too far or this thing will really help America against terrorism Slowly looking like minority report movie

http://infowars.net/articles/august2007/090807PHI.htm

Right.

1. Info Wars is not "news." Its the personal website of a man. You most likely heard it on the radio when George was on. What's Infowars selling this time?

2. Infowars is sensationalist. This is like getting your news re: Bush from Democratic Underground. Would you like a side order of "Assassinate Bush" with that cry for Impeachment?
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

The Israelis have been playing with similar suff in their airports and rail stations for a while now. They claim to have great sucess with it.
      Hospital Security Officer

Comment

There's a quote I've seen floating around in someone's signature here that seems to sum up this situation perfectly...

A society that would sacrifice a little liberty for security, will lose both and deserves neither (or something to that effect)
        "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin, one of my favorite quotations.
          "A good deed’s like pissing yourself in dark pants. Warm feeling but no one notices." - Jacob Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Chaple View Post
            They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin, one of my favorite quotations.
            Mr. Chaple You beat me to it.
            "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X