Church Security Resource

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Church Security Resource

In an earlier post, I noted that there was very little literature on church security, and that Philip Purpura had written a guide on security for houses of worship. I noted that it was out of print.

However, that doesn't mean it's not available. It is posted by ASIS as a free 44-page PDF book at this link.

Anyone who might be interested in serving this important niche market should download, save and print it out. Also, Purpura mentions some resources in this book that I will be checking to see if they are still current.
    "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

I worked plain clothes, armed security for a large Lutheran church in downtown Minneapolis for about a year and a half. They kept their doors open to the public from 6am to 10 pm daily, so you would get a little rifraf from time to time, and a lot of break ins at night. Our company also did patrol stops there at night and also responded to alarms for them.
    Apparently a HUGE cop wannabe...

Comment

Thank you for this link. It will be very useful for me, as I serve as an elder at my church.
      "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X