• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police: Teen waved gun at mall security officer

Police: Teen waved gun at mall security officer

By WINK News

Story Created: Dec 9, 2007 at 12:02 PM EST
    Story Updated: Dec 9, 2007 at 2:01 PM EST

NAPLES, Fla. - A Naples teen is in trouble after police say he allegedly waved a handgun at a security officer at the Coastland Center in Naples.

Police arrested 18 year-old Christopher V. Williams. But, when his car was search, police say the only weapon they found was a knife.

He faces several charges including carrying a concealed weapon and having marijuana.

Officers arrested two other teens who were in the car with Williams at the time.
    "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

Somewhere there's a handgun laying in a parking lot.
    Hospital Security Officer

Comment

I wonder if the guard was armed, if so the kid's lucky. Unfortunately the stray gun will onl find it's way to anther person's hand and will no doub't wreck a life as well as that persons families.
      I'm the guy you don't want to be around when your doing something wrong, but you can't wait for me to get there when your down, to fix you up...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

The little punk most likely had a though run through that small brain of his like- "Its only a security guard... Whazz they gonna do....?"

Another one bites the dust. Way to go to that security officer. He or she is in my thoughts and prayers as I have been there, done that,
        have that t-shirt.
        We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
        -George Orwell

Comment

18 yo = Adult!

I could be mistaken but, isn't a person who is 18 years old an adult? I'm pretty sure 18 is an adult every where in the United States. That kills me. The dumba$$ is old enough to know better.

Be Safe,

Hank
          " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

18 is an adult here as well, but it still doesn't curb "youth crime" we have the Youth Criminal Justice Act, which tookover from the Young Offenders Act. Still those under the age of 18 are not treated as adults, names can not be relased even if the offender is now over 18 but committed the offence while under.

Recently there was a murder in my city where a woman was stabbed, the police were looking for someone where the name was published, turned out they found the person and he was in good health. Later the story is "a young offender, who can not be named under the YCJA is in custudy and being charged with the death of the vic.

In the word's of The Offspring song, Come out and play. "If you're under 18 you won't be doing any time...

The way I see it is if you are old enough to kill, steal, rape, hurt and whatever else, your old enough for hard time, Joe Arpaio style in my opinion. It seems to work.

I'm stopping now as I feel an even bigger rant trying to come out!
            I'm the guy you don't want to be around when your doing something wrong, but you can't wait for me to get there when your down, to fix you up...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

I noticed in the post that the moron was called a teen, but I didn't see where they were calling him a juvenile, so hopefully he is being tried as an adult.

Comment

Yes, he is being tried as an adult. Here are his charges. They are all misdemeanors.

Name: WILLIAMS,CHRISTOPHER

001 893.147-1 NARC EQUIP PARAPHERNALIA -POSSESS AND OR USE $1,000.00

001 877.03 DISORDERLY CONDUCT $500.00

001 790.01-1 CCW - CARRYING CONCEALED WEAPON $1,000.00

001 893.13-6b MARIJUANA-POSS NOT MORE THAN 20 GRAMS $1,000.00
                "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X