X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Originally posted by SecTrainer View Post
    Whatever. He looks a little light in the loafers to me.
    None of you recongize the sigil of the dark lord Hello Kitty? Sanrio's premier property. Little girls, teenagers, and adult women will kill at her command.

Leave a comment:

• SecTrainer
    replied
    Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
    Philistines. That is Darth Baditz, Dark Lord of Sanrio.
    Whatever. He looks a little light in the loafers to me.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Philistines. That is Darth Baditz, Dark Lord of Sanrio.

Leave a comment:

• SecTrainer
    replied
    Originally posted by Maelstrom View Post
    kingsman, that uniform is just wrong on so many levels!
    Who is that? Bruce Vader?
    Last edited by SecTrainer; 12-12-2007, 12:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rooney
    replied
    Originally posted by kingsman View Post
    http://www.saynotocrack.com/wp-conte...arth-vader.jpg

There it is folks, the security uniform of the future...
    lmao. Looks like we will see a different Star Wars series coming out of Frisco.

Leave a comment:

• Maelstrom
    replied
    Originally posted by echo06 View Post
    Once the N.A.U. is put into order we may all look the same....
    Hmmm... I wonder how many 'Amero' an hour you'll be earning then?

kingsman, that uniform is just wrong on so many levels!

Leave a comment:

• echo06
    replied
    Once the N.A.U. is put into order we may all look the same....

Leave a comment:

• kingsman
    replied
    http://www.saynotocrack.com/wp-conte...arth-vader.jpg

There it is folks, the security uniform of the future...

Leave a comment:

• Cactus
    replied
    us S/Os in Ontario will look exactly the same, maybe even with less stuff. It seems like you can't carry anything on you out here. I have my torch and a cell phone, and at a couple of sites I have been told the light has to stay at home, LOL.

Leave a comment:

• SecTrainer
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric View Post
    Now is a good time to guess at what the criminal will be like in 2025 and start your training against it. Me, probably retired by then.
    Brilliant observation! Also, study predictions about changes in society - especially:

1. What different types of victims (e.g., convenience stores) will look like in 2025. Criminals adapt their methods and the tools they use to the characteristics and behaviors of their victims.

2. Changes in the public space: For instance, will there be new modes of public transportation? The advent of subways certainly presented criminals with lots of new opportunities.

3. Changes in demographics.

4. Changes in social attitudes and laws.

5. Advances in "unrelated" technologies...in quotes because there are no "unrelated" technologies, but we tend to pigeonhole some as being "irrelevant" to crime and security. How many of us (me included) have recently done a Google search on "new fabrics", or "new plastics", for instance? How many of us know anything about nanotechnology, which is already creating microscopic machines and computers? Lots of "nonsecurity" technological developments could impact our criminal, our victim or ourselves directly.

(Incidentally, on this last point, if anyone has some good Web sites that keep their eye on different technologies - and hopefully explain them in terms that even I can understand - please post them!)

Leave a comment:

• SecTrainer
    replied
    Originally posted by Rooney View Post
    Security will patrol in old Vespa scooters that have governors that restrict the speed to 4 mph so you can't run anyone over or catch up with the criminal.
    ....and will only have a reverse gear.

Of course all of this will begin when Hillary is president, continue after her 8 year reign, then progress under president Sharpton.
    Oh, then there will be lots of opportunity when President Sharpton starts the Second Civil War. Pinkerton got his start providing security and intel during the first one. Gear up, everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Dayanx
    replied
    put a cockpit in there for me and I'll be one happy mechwarrior XD

Leave a comment:

• kingsman
    replied
    Made in Detroit!

More Cameras, More key cards, better communications.

I really don't think security officers will look much different. More baseball caps, more bullet proof vests (they will get lighter and less expensive), built in communications and computer access (probably built right into the phone
    or radio you carry and projecting onto your lenses.

The next big thing should probably be electronic sighting capability in the
    guns we carry. Imagine being able to look at a target and get a sight pip when you draw your weapon and aim it at the target. Even be able to aim around corners with a camera attachment.

Still waiting to see how the military attempt to develop the phaser is going.

Leave a comment:

• flashlightcop509
    replied
    Simple enuff question...

Replete with all the faults and foibles of the original...

Leave a comment:

• Chucky
    replied
    Like Trainer was saying we already have our replacements now. No need to wait until 2025. ROBOTS that will be impervious to all sorts of the woes we read and post here. No need to feed them, Never need a toilet break, Will be able to smell and hear a human 500 feet away. No need for weapons as they will be virtually indestructible and crush a perp on command from a remote operator 20 miles away. Their eyes will be high power video cameras. Optical and heat seeking. They can be located in any part of a site and not move until they detect something that they are programed to.(Smoke or Fire) In the winter they could be programed to remove snow and ice from all walkways prior to employees coming in. They could give access to cleaning crews or fire and law enforcement at the same time automatically sending Warning Warning Will Smith to the contact list. Once they are paid for the security company only will need to pay maintenance cost. Last but not least they won't post here because there won't be a here to post on unless they start a robot forum site to bitch about the lack of oil they get on their moving parts
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Chucky; 12-08-2007, 02:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X