This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EMTGuard View Post
    They were running illegal lights and siren on their vehicles and operating beyond their scope of training and authority. Hold them accountable for their crimes.
    Amen EMT! Amen!
    " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

I went to the website, or rather, a website for DWBsecurity. It was a joke.
      I mean, it was an actual joke! There was a joke on the first page, and none of the links lead to anything about the company. Maybe it was hacked.

Comment

Originally posted by kingsman View Post
        I went to the website, or rather, a website for DWBsecurity. It was a joke.
        I mean, it was an actual joke! There was a joke on the first page, and none of the links lead to anything about the company. Maybe it was hacked.
        Someone hit reset on their copy of Joomla, a content management software program that makes it easy for site owners to update content. What you're seeing is the sample data that comes with the Joomla installation, to make it easier to understand what the hell you're doing with the program.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

why did he have to have a "security" hat on backwards!!!
          Police Officer

Experience: Bouncer, EMT, Theme Park Security, Money Transport, Armed Guard

Comment

Perhaps he was from "Home Boy" Security ?
            "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by dannyr619 View Post
              Danny~

I guess he thought it looked cool! Unfortunately, to the average individual it just helped solidify what most think about us ( unprofessional wannabes). With his arms folded, leaning up against a car, hat backwards and a sour puss look on his face. He simply looks like a dumbass!

Be Safe,

Hank
              " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by dannyr619 View Post
                It was his failed attempt to hide the company name from the media. all i can say is dee de dee.

Comment

Originally posted by SRT S-1 View Post
                  It was his failed attempt to hide the company name from the media. all i can say is dee de dee.
                  Good point SRT! I did not consider that. Unfortunately for him, it was on their marked vehicle, nice and big! LOL!

Be Safe,

Hank

Comment

And the hits just keep on comin'....

http://www6.comcast.net/news/article....Fake.Officer/
                    Bitter clinger to my guns and religion....

"When I die, I desire no better winding sheet than the Stars and Stripes, and no softer pillow than the Constitution of my country."--Andrew Jackson

Psychological Operations: Because physical wounds heal.

Comment

That one was on all the newscasts here in the Philadelphia area.
                      Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
                      Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

OMG! This is angering.

Comment

Let me throw out a question.... Are there any circumstances that you would engage in a vehicle pursuit as a security officer? I'm not saying these guys did it right, but how about for a much more serious crime, such as a child that has just been kidnapped and you witnessed it? Just observe and report, or go after them?
                          ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

Originally posted by Minneapolis Security View Post
                            Let me throw out a question.... Are there any circumstances that you would engage in a vehicle pursuit as a security officer? I'm not saying these guys did it right, but how about for a much more serious crime, such as a child that has just been kidnapped and you witnessed it? Just observe and report, or go after them?
                            If a child was kidnapped, I would not sit and watch. Would I give chase? Absolutely. Would I run lights and siren? Hell no. I would follow them, and I would relay as much information as possible to PD dispatch about the vehicle, suspects, direction of travel, speed, etc. I would follow them for as long as possible, and hope that PD responds fast enough. If PD dispatch tells me to back off, then I would back off.

Those air conditioner units are covered by insurance, and do not merit some "hollywood" chase. If you can follow them safely from a distance, then do so if your employer allows. When you are talking about a human life, then I would do what any other reasonable person would do, and the fact that I am employed as a security officer is entirely irrelevant.
                            "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by davis002 View Post
                              If a child was kidnapped, I would not sit and watch. Would I give chase? Absolutely. Would I run lights and siren? Hell no. I would follow them, and I would relay as much information as possible to PD dispatch about the vehicle, suspects, direction of travel, speed, etc. I would follow them for as long as possible, and hope that PD responds fast enough. If PD dispatch tells me to back off, then I would back off.

Those air conditioner units are covered by insurance, and do not merit some "hollywood" chase. If you can follow them safely from a distance, then do so if your employer allows. When you are talking about a human life, then I would do what any other reasonable person would do, and the fact that I am employed as a security officer is entirely irrelevant.
                              You took the words right out from under my fingertips. Well put.
                              That's a direct quote. Not word for word, but the gist of it.

Comment

Originally posted by davis002 View Post

Very well said!
                                "You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em."
                                (Lieutenant General Lewis B. Puller, USMC, Marine, 1962.)

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X