Hospital Security saluted in JEMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hospital Security saluted in JEMS

I'm an Emergency Medical Technician. I subscribe to JEMS, the Journal of Emergency Medical Services. In the back of each issue is a column looking at the lighter side of the job. This month the author looked at the hospital security officers who have been there to make his job a bit easier. It's good to see hospital security getting positive press and in such a magazine as JEMS.
    Hospital Security Officer

Nice article

Yeah, security in hospitals can be a pain in the butt.

It is nice they are getting this kind of recognition in the magazine.

Comment

One of my best friends used to be a contributer JEMS. He is actually one of our medics now.
      Apparently a HUGE cop wannabe...

Comment

It's great to see Security getting any positive recognition in press. Especially after the dumbass crap those SOs pulled up in Sacramento California. More often, Security Officers make the news because of something stupid. As I stated earlier, it's a shame. I will continue to be a professional and do my very best to keep a positive spin on private security.

Be Safe,

HAnk
        " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Is there a link to the article? I can not read it based on the pic.
          "I am not a hero. I am a silent guardian, a watchful protector"

Comment

Originally posted by FireEMSPolice View Post
            Is there a link to the article? I can not read it based on the pic.

Same here.
            "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

I couldn't find a link.
              I rescanned it and put it up on a geocities page. Go to

http://www.geocities.com/cellblock776/jemstribute.html to see it.

I will email you a jpeg of that image if you PM me with an email addy.

Enjoy.
              Hospital Security Officer

Comment

Thanks, I could read it there. Good positive story.
                "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X