Who’s going to help us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who’s going to help us?

About 6 months ago a lady in the badlands of Boston lost her second gang member son to gun fire. As soon as the media showed up she started going through the usual ” My baby My baby who’s going to help us?” Well let me see who may that be. Maybe how about help your selves for a change? When I drive home at midnight I see 15 and 16 year girls pushing a baby carriage and hanging with the crowd on the corner. Where are these My baby crying moms then?

The other night the BPD got a call of a man waving a gun around threatening people on the street, The rapid response team showed up and realized this guy was an immediate threat and secured the perimeter. Unfortunately one officer broke rules and left his cruiser running and the door open. Yep you guessed it the perp somehow broke away and took the cruiser and ran. Upping the situation a notch or two. A short ways down the road another cruiser rammed him and the rest again surrounded the wreck. The perp jumped out pointing his gun at the officers screaming he was going to take as many as he could before they got him. Within nano seconds of his action he was wearing a slug in his cranium. No time for the laser guys to get there or any other type of non lethal action. Turns out the gun was a pellet gun that looked exactly like the real thing semi auto. He was a long time corrections officer. Well here we go again his wife crying and carrying on shouting they didn’t have to kill him that way. Maybe she would have preferred the BPD invite him to Dunkies for some coffee and donuts and talk things over first. Suicide by cop reeks in this case. She probably drove him to it.

Sorry bout the rant but sometimes I take the Holiday spirit to work and get a little tense when people can’t take at least one day off from killing each other.
    THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
    THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
    http://www.boondocksaints.com/

What we have here is a common sense evaluation of the situational environment. An evaluation shared by many but spoken by few. Perhaps it's politicaly incorrect for the mass media? What??? Personal responsibility???

Sorry. At the moment I felt like joining your rant. My "Yesterdays Events" brought me to the conclusion there really are idiots who enjoy pain and injury or worse brought on by thier own stupid choices. Like in: What part of "No Trespassing" and "Deadly Force Authorized" don't you understand?
    Last edited by mh892; 11-25-2007, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Living in the Boston area I watched this on WBZ-WCVB-WHDH-WFXT.
      What peeved me is the way the media reacted as though the
      boys and girls and in blue working for the Boston Police should have
      been more caring and show compasion for this dolt waving what
      appeared to be a real hand gun, and ramming cars with a police crusier

What I'd like to see is these cute little blond female reporters out on the
      mean streets when this went down. Let see how critcal they would be
      They would soil their undies if they had to stand in the line of fire

Same goes for the pretty-boy { or as Arnold Schwarzenegger call them}
      girly men reporters.

I do not like the news media
      Last edited by copelandamuffy; 11-25-2007, 02:50 PM.
      http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

Good points now I'm on a roll One of the things that really makes me crazy is when your son just killed his wife and kids and they have some dorky reporter knocking on the parents door to get their thoughts on how they feel about what happened. How the hell do they think they feel? I would probably kick the reporter right in the guts and say that's how I feel. The link below is great a way to show your disgust with stupid reporter questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD7lO0CFmaw
        THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
        THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
        http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

My friends had it been the other way around and the officer had been shot and killed, the media would have callously reported "He or she is paid to take such chances."
          What tommyrot!
          Enjoy the day,
          Bill

Comment

Whilst every step is taken to protect the agressor from further self-harm - it is comes down to them or me - it is going to be me, everytime. It is becoming more common now for people wanting to suicide to do so infront of the police so they will fire on them and commit the act - knowing the families will be paid out for insurance (it was not suicide technically).

Since 2000, we have had a number of pack rapes committed by middle-eastern groups. These mongrels hide behind culture and religion and during a 60 minutes interview the fiances of some of those found guilty said "he didn't do it - he wouldn't do it" only to be found as lying when mobile phone records proved them wrong. For family members to get up there and say "Oh he is a good boy / man and has never been in trouble before" is rediculous knowing only what they need to be told.

As for those reporters .......................... they need to be given a dose of their own medicine a few times over.
            "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Oh come on, this guy was just getting his life together. All just to be gunned down in the street by a bunch of thug coppers.

Oh wait, that's the other thing they say to make up for their piece of crap family members decisions in life.
              Anything that hits the fan,
              Will not be evenly distributed.

Comment

I see no problem here.

Who sings that song, "Another one bites the dust."

Comment

Originally posted by copelandamuffy
                  What I'd like to see is these cute little blond female reporters out on the
                  mean streets when this went down. Let see how critcal they would be
                  They would soil their undies if they had to stand in the line of fire

Same goes for the pretty-boy { or as Arnold Schwarzenegger call them}
                  girly men reporters.
                  ROTFLMAO I almost fell of the chair laughing when I read that bit, curiously I heard it in Arnie's voice

Originally posted by bpdblue
                  Who sings that song, "Another one bites the dust."
                  That'd be Queen

FWIW they just recently beat 'The King' to #1 in a rock 'n' roll status survey
                  "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X