Speed enforcment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed enforcment

It seems Denmark has some intersting ideas about speed enforcement.

www.speedbandits.dk/

Caution: NOT WORK FRIENDLY
    "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

I like their unique approach to a problem! You gotta love those Danes and well, those dames. LOL!

Be Safe,

Hank
    " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Yes I can see their now being traffic issues with major traffic jams caused by the Speed Notification Enforcement Officers.
      "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by NRM_Oz View Post
        Yes I can see their now being traffic issues with major traffic jams caused by the Speed Notification Enforcement Officers.
        Oz~
        If I have to be stuck in traffic...what better reason?
        " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Where's my passport?

Sign me up for the tour of Denmark. I just hope those bandits give out tickets, because I want one, oh yeah, I want a ticket too.

Comment

I'm moving to Denmark!
            Craig

Comment

I get about 5 visits a week on my website from Copenhagen Denmark - do you think it could be from one of these ladies?
              Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
              Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Originally posted by Security Consultant View Post
                I get about 5 visits a week on my website from Copenhagen Denmark - do you think it could be from one of these ladies?

You can always hope.
                "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Security Consultant View Post
                  Ahhhh....A woman that looks like that, bringing a huge mug of Denmark's finest's ales! Then, I woke up! LOL!

Comment

Heilig! Bekijk die boobies!!!
                    “Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left”
                    "I swear to God, I'm going to pistol whip the next guy that says 'Shenanigans' "... Capt. O'Hagan, "Super Troopers"

Comment

Wow hello to heck with the ticket she can arrest me and search me to.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X