X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Thread Closed.

This thread is now locked. I will be going through and issuing violations for every post. If you hit a certain number (I've never bothered to query the system), you will be banned. Lets see who hits that total?

This is NOT:
    Digg
    DemocraticUnderground
    PoliceWatch
    CrooksnLiars
    Your personal Blogspot Account

All persons will conduct themselves without the BS of personal attacks and other logical fallacies, or they will be removed. And removed. And removed again.

I personally tire of ddog's ramblings, because I've read them before. The same groupthink and sheep mentality that is so pursasive on Digg.com. Regardless of ddog having an account there, regardless if he has ever made a post or submitted a popular article, its still the same things, worded the same ways.

Even still, if ddog can follow the rules, he's free to ramble on about conspiracies and how Bu****ler is using the police to take over the World, and how only Hillary/Obama/Ron Paul can stop him.

Leave a comment:

• davis002
    replied
    Originally posted by sgtnewby View Post
    I'd rather be Tased then sprayed with OC any day.
    I will second that!

Leave a comment:

• ddog
    replied
    Originally posted by SecTrainer View Post
    UNACCEPTABLE! If you have a point to make it can be made without the personal overlay, or else you don't have anything to say that we want to hear. Observe decorum on the forum, or we will ask you to be banned. I have already reported this post for violating forum etiquette.
    Well if 'we' are asking 'me', I say stuff it bozo. Grow up. I never start it, but I'm not mamby pamby either.

One sentence you say 'we' are going to ask 'me', and the next sentence you boasting that you already reported 'me' (duh and who cares?). This is the kind of gas you include in your long windy posts that berate all except those who agree with you. If you can't write 3 sentences without claiming 'you' are 'we' and make consecutive conflicting statements in 2 of three sentences (for each error), then we will ask you to be banned for making unsuspecting readers waste their time on half baked logic.

If everyone agreed to you and responded in the same manner as you do ....FFFFFFTTTTTTT!

Leave a comment:

• sgtnewby
    replied
    Originally posted by ddog View Post
    If you guys don't mind being popped by a taser twice by these Jugheads, more power to you.
    I've been Tased once with the "M-26" by aligator clips, once by "M-26" in a "daisy chain," and straight shot with an "X-26" in the back for the full cycles in training. So, no, I don't mind... I'd rather be Tased then sprayed with OC any day... If you haven't been Tased yourself, your comments and opinions, are without merit, in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Originally posted by Black Caesar View Post
    This guy in this recent Taser incident is even stupider than I thought.

He says he thought the Taser was a gun. So a cop pulls what he thinks is a gun and his response? Walk away? Brilliant.
    I think there are plenty of civilians who could mistake a taser for a gun. If the motorist thought it was a gun, he also may have understood that cops don't use deadly force (shoot) just because a person walks away. I'm not saying the guy responded properly, but that doesn't mean he is "stupid."

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Why would he? .....
    Really, I think you know the answer to that. Most cops prefer compliance even if it means exercising patience. Time and time again motorists have had a change of heart when they understood that signing is not an admission of guilt, but a promise to appear or pay the fine. Furthermore, some just don't understand the consequence for refusing to sign.

Leave a comment:

• SecTrainer
    replied
    Now I understand your Caesar name and degrating women whenever you have a chance: you have a "little man's" complex and are trying forever to show how much of a man you are, lol. Just send a YouTube clip of you getting tased twice in a row and helplessly flopping to the ground. Then the world at that point would admit you are truely a man.
    UNACCEPTABLE! If you have a point to make it can be made without the personal overlay, or else you don't have anything to say that we want to hear. Observe decorum on the forum, or we will ask you to be banned. I have already reported this post for violating forum etiquette.

Leave a comment:

• Black Caesar
    replied
    OK, (little) Black Caesar, just how many arrests per total months of service have you notched on your pistol grip?
    Hell, A bunch over the last 10 years, most of them as a College Police Officer (full time and part time), some when I was with the small town PD I worked for (reserve and then limited full time) before that, most of them on duty but a few on my off duty security jobs. Most without incident, a few that were real hairy fights, including one time on an off duty security job at an apartment complex where the guy (who was violating a protective order BTW) tried to take my weapon. Thank God for level 2 holsters, he was charged with assaulting a public servant.

I can even claim a handful (4) of vehicle pursuits, all with the small town I used to work for (although I only drove during 2 of them, the 1st 2 my FTO was driving, I hadn't even move to phase II of training yet). No vehicle pursuits with the college because of our (overly) strict (and squeemish) pursuit policy unless you count chasing purse snatchers, pick pockets and bookbag theives on foot through the West End , lots of tourists down here, Kennedy memorial and all being a block away.

I even made a few citizen's arrests back when I was a private security officer, most of those came when I worked on a Federal Account (the HUD account, pure hell, ask anyone you know from Dallas what the words "Pleasant Grove" means).

My last arrest was 2 weeks ago (since i'm on deep nights now and deeps are really really slow, we don't make many arrests at the college anyway, we average as a department 25-30 per year, we're a college, not a ghetto) for Assault (F/V), guy hit his girlfriend right in front of me across the street from the college, wasn't man enough to swing on me though, which is real typical. Arrested without incident.

But enough about me, how about you???

*hears sounds of crickets chirping*

That many huh??

LOL
    Last edited by Black Caesar; 11-24-2007, 06:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ddog
    replied
    Wait Wait, let me get this straight..

ROTFLMAO again. You're just one of those paranoid "gubment is bad" types (should probably consider joining a militia, you'd fit right in), so we know not to take you seriously. Irrational Bias is just that, Irrational. Exactly how many arrests have you made, i'd like to know.
    OK, (little) Black Caesar, just how many arrests per total months of service have you notched on your pistol grip?

Leave a comment:

• CAPTAIN KOOLAID
    replied
    Why not 100,000 V tasers?

Hmm I i don't know where come in on this.When you have some acting odd or out control. They maybe on something Ie PCP .I'm going have seach for something I read afew years ago. It was about corrections officers being stangle by the wires from a taser. So remenber there is reason behind all madness.

Leave a comment:

• Black Caesar
    replied
    If defending yourself from needless bullying tactics from mindless spuds, and patriots like George Washington and Ben Franklin were criminals, then I am also in the same category of criminals as cited per the dictatorial government regimes.

And campus security guards are Rambo's without a mission? God, let me spit shine your boots Drill Sergeant! Now I understand your Caesar name and degrating women whenever you have a chance: you have a "little man's" complex and are trying forever to show how much of a man you are, lol. Just send a YouTube clip of you getting tased twice in a row and helplessly flopping to the ground. Then the world at that point would admit you are truely a man.
    Wait Wait, let me get this straight..

You just compared yourself to George Washington and Ben Franklin and I have a complex?

ROTFLMAO again. You're just one of those paranoid "gubment is bad" types (should probably consider joining a militia, you'd fit right in), so we know not to take you seriously. Irrational Bias is just that, Irrational. Exactly how many arrests have you made, i'd like to know.

And Degrading women (I see those two engineering degrees didn't help you're vocabulary any LOL), when have I ever on this board spoke ill of a woman? WTF are you talking about? did you take your meds today?

Anyways, I'm done, responding to this guy is pointless, I think we all see that now.
    Last edited by Black Caesar; 11-24-2007, 12:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ddog
    replied
    I see why you identify with this criminal, you think like one..
    If defending yourself from needless bullying tactics from mindless spuds, and patriots like George Washington and Ben Franklin were criminals, then I am also in the same category of criminals as cited per the dictatorial government regimes.

Real simple, don't want to get tased, follow the law. And if you can't understand that, it's probably a good thing for all of us that you confine yourself to Professional Warm body work....
    And campus security guards are Rambo's without a mission? God, let me spit shine your boots Drill Sergeant! Now I understand your Caesar name and degrating women whenever you have a chance: you have a "little man's" complex and are trying forever to show how much of a man you are, lol. Just send a YouTube clip of you getting tased twice in a row and helplessly flopping to the ground. Then the world at that point would admit you are truely a man.

Leave a comment:

• Black Caesar
    replied
    The guy did not seem dull to me. If he walks away with a half million dollars from law suits, book rights, etc... he will appear brighter than the average bear, Boo Boo. Humiliated in front of his simultaneously threatened wife. That's got to be a lifetime bummer right there worth a quarter of a million by itself.
    The driver caused all his own problems, he should apologize to his wife for being a tool, for speeding (putting her in and their unborn child in danger, speed limits exist for a reason), for not signing the ticket and for putting her in further danger by forcing a physical confrontation with a State Trooper (by resisting arrest).

But then, that would be taking personal responsibility. Can't do that, now can we?

He knew the cop would not shoot him with a pistol for no apparent aggressive actions.
    BS. The worst thing you can do in life is make assumptions. This guy is an idiot and the video proves it.

I would have thought he would not have been tasered as well, but it must be aweful satisfying to taser someone, evidently. When around police, I'm hyperactive as well, but I know just to shut up and accept I screwed up in most cases. But if in the right, I may try to explain my point of view. But maybe not anymore with taser happy LE.

Maybe the best thing to do is have a light duty taser proof conceiled body armor, and have my own conceiled taser gun for self defense (do a fake twisting curl-up, draw, and shoot from under arm pit, lol). Of course no body weight behind a knee to the neck follow-up move which is extreme for anyone, but no hurry to catch the officer flopping to the ground either, as per the officer alone's actions (pop, flop, and pop again for the principle).
    I see why you identify with this criminal, you think like one.

If you guys don't mind being popped by a taser twice by these Jugheads, more power to you. On the average, they are not the sharpest pencils in the stack.
    ROTFLMAO

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I always find it funny when someone in private security (where a kid can walk in off the street and 4 hours later be employed, thats what I didn't when I was 20 , 4 hours and I was an SO) criticizes people in law enforcement. Talk about hypocritical.

Everyone has their pluses and minuses, but this easy street justice needs some significant tuning, training, and/or complete reengineering for Safety. There is no crime to small and no actions too subdued to expect NOT to get tasered. No matter how sheepish acting you are, there may be a 19 year old with a twitchy taser trigger finger saying, "Make my day...Make my day...Make my day..." until he sees something subjectively worthy of squeezing the trigger.[/QUOTE]

Well, that was the most paranoid pile of BS I've ever read, and that's saying something. The guy was resisting a lawful arrest (he didn't get "tasered for speeding" like the media likes to say, those idiots) and had a control devices applied to him. Seconds later he was fine, unlike what he would have been in a fist fight with the officer, unlike how he would have been after pepper sprayed, no one injured, mission accomplished, and you fined a problem with that?

Figures. Some people will find fault in others (especially others in whose shoes they've never walked) because of their own misconceptions and biases. Ok, you don't like cops, thats cool, but that dislike doesn't change reality. And the reality is the Utah Trooper's actions were legal and reasonable to prevent an escape or further escalation of the incident.

As in all encounters, the offender called the shots by his actions. The Trooper didn't make him speed, didn't make him further resist the law by refusing to sign a court summons and didn't make the guy resist arrest (by trying to walk away). All of what the offender did was stupid, but of course, it's the trooper's (and his tool's) fault.

Real simple, don't want to get tased, follow the law. And if you can't understand that, it's probably a good thing for all of us that you confine yourself to Professional Warm body work....
    Last edited by Black Caesar; 11-23-2007, 10:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ddog
    replied

He says he thought the Taser was a gun. So a cop pulls what he thinks is a gun and his response? Walk away? Brilliant.

CNN Video
    The guy did not seem dull to me. If he walks away with a half million dollars from law suits, book rights, etc... he will appear brighter than the average bear, Boo Boo. Humiliated in front of his simultaneously threatened wife. That's got to be a lifetime bummer right there worth a quarter of a million by itself.

He knew the cop would not shoot him with a pistol for no apparent aggressive actions. I would have thought he would not have been tasered as well, but it must be aweful satisfying to taser someone, evidently. When around police, I'm hyperactive as well, but I know just to shut up and accept I screwed up in most cases. But if in the right, I may try to explain my point of view. But maybe not anymore with taser happy LE.

Maybe the best thing to do is have a light duty taser proof conceiled body armor, and have my own conceiled taser gun for self defense (do a fake twisting curl-up, draw, and shoot from under arm pit, lol). Of course no body weight behind a knee to the neck follow-up move which is extreme for anyone, but no hurry to catch the officer flopping to the ground either, as per the officer alone's actions (pop, flop, and pop again for the principle).

If you guys don't mind being popped by a taser twice by these Jugheads, more power to you. On the average, they are not the sharpest pencils in the stack. Everyone has their pluses and minuses, but this easy street justice needs some significant tuning, training, and/or complete reengineering for Safety. There is no crime to small and no actions too subdued to expect NOT to get tasered. No matter how sheepish acting you are, there may be a 19 year old with a twitchy taser trigger finger saying, "Make my day...Make my day...Make my day..." until he sees something subjectively worthy of squeezing the trigger.

Leave a comment:

• Black Caesar
    replied

CNN Video

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X