Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

licensing for overseas private security?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Each nation would have its own regulations.

Leave a comment:

• NRM_Oz
    replied
    When I worked overseas CPP with my company (the good old days) we had to be approved by Interpol and through other agencies (would you have terrorists working in your country ?) and this was all before the WTC happened. We also had to ensure we hired the local police or in some cases in Asian areas, I just blended in with executive and we kept our mouths shut.

I am aware there is an Accreditation Program and background check naturally of any potential employees but for the life of me cannot find anything listed or known as this has to be a hush-hush situation. I have had colleagues who last a week in Iraq and I have known some colleagues to last a few months before the strain of family life and fear of death becomes too much. Money is not everything for some people.

Leave a comment:

• fifibag2
    started a topic licensing for overseas private security?

licensing for overseas private security?

I'm curious, has anyone ever heard of getting a license to practice private security(guard and Patrol services,NOT military type ie. Blackwater) overseas? Is there such a license? I have been scouring the internet and I can't seem to find anything. I understand that there are international guard companies, ie.Securitas, but am wondering if they have international private security licenses. Thanks.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X