Nuclear Power Plant Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brent311
    I have seen some of the officers at Grand Gulf(MS), and they do not look like ex-armed forces at all. Maybe ex-boy scouts! Most wore polo shirts along with BDU's, and many of them were half untucked and very sloppy looking. I may have a chance then. I wear either a button up with BDU's or a Security polo. I wear shirt keepers to keep my shirt neatly tucked in, and sometimes even wear a tie. I know it is not necessary in security but I like to go the extra mile.
    You wear a tie when you don't have to? Wow...sure you don't need your head examined?
    10-8

Comment

Originally posted by Brent311
      I have seen some of the officers at Grand Gulf(MS), and they do not look like ex-armed forces at all. Maybe ex-boy scouts! Most wore polo shirts along with BDU's, and many of them were half untucked and very sloppy looking. I may have a chance then. I wear either a button up with BDU's or a Security polo. I wear shirt keepers to keep my shirt neatly tucked in, and sometimes even wear a tie. I know it is not necessary in security but I like to go the extra mile.
      The last thing you need is to work with a bunch of s/o's who don't care. You won't fit-in, will end-up frustrated (believe me, I have worked for WBS and it is very frustrating ), and will be courting death at a nuclear facility, which is high on any terrorist's list.
      Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Forget terrorists. Your working with people who don't care, and have fully automatic weapons.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
          Forget terrorists. Your working with people who don't care, and have fully automatic weapons.
          Good point. Oops. Sorry about that brent311. Hey guys. Doesn't he look like swiss cheese!
          Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
            Yep, full auto rock and roll along with spray and pray. These guys would probably shoot at anything irregardless whose side you are on.

Badguys:"Don't waste the ammo, just let them kill each other."

Comment

Haha yeah, I like the swiss cheese joke! A terrorist organization would probably look at them, think it was a joke, and believe the power plant was a decoy fake! Ha, maybe that's the plan!

Comment

I though about applying at TMI a few years back until I heard about the contract company having some problems that were addressed by a member in congress.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X