Armed Security Only???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gixxer32404 View Post
    any other ideas? there's a navy and afb close by. I've been seeking employment for months. But there's noopen cdl jobs. and 1 or 2 security openings that pay 8/hr.one doesn't allow 9mil carry, which I have. The other pays late or checks bounce.
    I know Tyndall talked about going contract at the gates but right now a lot of AF bases are going back to DOD police (if your interested, Tyndall, Eglin and Hurlburt are all hiring). The Navy base in Panama City has contract at the gates. From what I have heard they promise a lot and deliver little. We have had a few applicants from them. Can't remember the name of the top of my head but I can try and find out.
    SecurityProfessional is Back up and running!

Comment

• thanks, i appreciate it.pay or benefits good?? they carry 9mil. or m16's? LOL
      u in pc?? i'min tallahassee,fla.
      pay here is 8/hr armed.
      u know i do better than that with a cdl,when there's jobs.
      THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Comment

• i once lived in callaway 32404. near stetson's
        THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Comment

• From what I understand the pay was pretty good. Don't know about benes. They carry Berreta M-9s. They stay on post, you check it out during guard mount.

I live in Pensacola was in Panama City for about a year and half before I came over here. Armed pays a bit better here, depending on who you work for.

Comment

• Originally posted by gixxer32404 View Post
            i once lived in callaway 32404. near stetson's
            LOL That's crazy I lived in Parker, down the road from Stetson's and spend a few bucks in that place.

Comment

• u have yahoomessenger? so we don't jack this thread lol? if u do i'llpmu w/ my screenname.

Comment

• Armed security only

As Long as there are people like: Hillery Clinton, Barbra Boxer, Diane Finestine, Ted Kennedy, Charles Schumer, Frank Lautenberg, John Conyers, in public office I will only work Armed Posts. As long as the bad guys can arm them selves I will be armed no matter where I am!
                Last edited by grenadier; 03-24-2008, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X