X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It Was Really Dead Tonight, Honey"

This from the Healthcare Security Weekly newsletter:

Lab technician charged with having sex with corpse

Police charged a laboratory technician working at Holy Name Hospital in Teaneck, NJ with sexually abusing the corpse of a 92-year-old woman in the facility's morgue, reported the Associated Press (AP).

Twenty-four-year-old Anthony Merino was fired from his job after authorities said a security guard saw him engaging in sexual activity with the body, the AP reported. The security guard notified Teaneck police who charged Merino with desecrating human remains. A judge set bail at $400,000 and required Merino to undergo a psychological exam.

A psychological exam...well yes, I would think so, and maybe an eye exam too!
    Last edited by SecTrainer; 11-05-2007, 12:40 PM.
    "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Ick!

Now that is a sick individuals my friends!
    " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Sad, very very sad... How dangerous is this individual to the living, I certainly hope they take a DNA sample from him, with a blunt needle...
      I'm the guy you don't want to be around when your doing something wrong, but you can't wait for me to get there when your down, to fix you up...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X