pretty sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pretty sick

anyone heard of this story just happen a few days ago...

http://www.dlisted.com/node/17424?page=1

No way gross.....
    Apparently a HUGE cop wannabe...

Comment

Necrophilia is more common than one would suspect. Many of the murders/rapists confess to having intercourse with victims before and after death.
      Two airmen from Little Rock AFB were convicted of digging up recently dead women and having sex with them in graveyards. There were courts-martials resulting in prison sentences and dishonorable discharges from the service.
      These folks suffer from severe mental illness.
      Law enforcement deal with this on a continuing basis.
      Enjoy the day,
      Bill

Comment

I saw this posted by someone in the forms at Radio Reference. My comment got the thread locked.
        Hospital Security Officer

Comment

Max sentence = 10 years?

This piece of trash should never be allowed in society again. Next time it may be one of our moms this scum bag violates. I hope they put him in general population. I don't believe in protecting criminals in prison.
          Craig

Comment

They ought to put em in a room with people who have had autopsy's done already,and who have been in the coroner's fridge for awhile and see how excited they become.

Although, I have found that the sickest minded people can justify ANYTHING.

Comment

This is one sick dude. 10 minutes in a secured room with the deceased womans relatives might straighten out his twisted mind. sick just plain sick. J

Comment

Well it takes all kinds ............... all kinds that should just be shot. 1 Shot - 1 kill = 1 saving for society.

What is worse are the sicko entries in the messages - either these people are sick, inbreeders or are just off in la-la land.
                "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Warnock View Post
                  Necrophilia is more common than one would suspect. Many of the murders/rapists confess to having intercourse with victims before and after death.
                  Two airmen from Little Rock AFB were convicted of digging up recently dead women and having sex with them in graveyards. There were courts-martials resulting in prison sentences and dishonorable discharges from the service.
                  These folks suffer from severe mental illness.
                  Law enforcement deal with this on a continuing basis.
                  Enjoy the day,
                  Bill
                  When did this happen? My sister and brother-in-law were stationed at LRAFB for about 12 years until they got out of the USAF in 2003... They owned a house off-base in Jacksonville.

Comment

Originally posted by sgtnewby View Post
                    When did this happen? My sister and brother-in-law were stationed at LRAFB for about 12 years until they got out of the USAF in 2003... They owned a house off-base in Jacksonville.
                    Sgtnewby, that happened sometime between 1961 and 1964, in the time period while I was stationed there when it was a SAC base. We lived in an apartment in Jacksonville until I was promoted to E-5 and moved to on-base housing. Don't hold me to those exact dates.
                    Enjoy the day,
                    Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Warnock View Post
                      Sgtnewby, that happened sometime between 1961 and 1964, in the time period while I was stationed there when it was a SAC base. We lived in an apartment in Jacksonville until I was promoted to E-5 and moved to on-base housing. Don't hold me to those exact dates.
                      Enjoy the day,
                      Bill
                      Now it's an Air Lift Wing, considerred to be the world's largest C-130 base. I think the silos are "c-mented" shut now...

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X