Former Security Guard Sentenced For Murder of ATM Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Security Guard Sentenced For Murder of ATM Tech

A former security guard from Yonkers, NY was sentenced to life in prison after murdering an ATM technician, dumping the body into the back of a car, and attempting to rob the bank. The ex-guard was also formerly a police officer in Jamaica for six years.

http://www.wnbc.com/news/6636000/det...ss=ny&psp=news
    "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Now before anyone on O.com says: "See. That's what I mean about s/o's!? remember that he was a cop before he worked in security.
    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

This is a classic example of someone who is clearly psycho and has no business carrying a badge of any type. The person murdered was also a security guard.
      "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

Keep em coming. I never complained when Brodie did this, either.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
          Keep em coming. I never complained when Brodie did this, either.
          It's Bodie. I didn't know you guys were buddies...

Comment

Great, who's next? Delta784?

Comment

Originally posted by wilrobnson
              Great, who's next? Delta784?
              Do not invoke their names. They may come here.

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

You did it first.

Comment

Hey, I did!

Comment

Originally posted by EMTFirefighter
                    Oh God. Bodie posts here now?

I've been gone for awhile, now I'm dreading coming back if that old fool is a member.
                    No, no, you have to go to officer.com to get Bodie posts. But, I fear, the more we keep invoking his name, he'll appear here.

Bodie. Bodie.

Comment

No, no, you have to go to officer.com to get Bodie posts. But, I fear, the more we keep invoking his name, he'll appear here.

Bodie. Bodie.
                      Bodie is listed at O.com as "No longer active." He won't come over here because he made to many "friends," and I used that term loosely.
                      Last edited by Mr. Security; 02-06-2006, 10:08 AM. Reason: wrong term

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X