X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hank1
    replied
    Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
    I've talked to some TSA guys before. I've also heard from Airport Police who think that the TSA are the lowest form of wannabe scum on the face of the Earth.

Probably because their federal employee status makes them actually capable of independent thought, something that the Airport Police departments hate. Especially when they come across a TSA "screener" who isn't a screener, but a Federal Law Enforcement Officer who has the authority to tell them to get bent.

That, right there, is the job. Politics.
    Good point!

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    I've talked to some TSA guys before. I've also heard from Airport Police who think that the TSA are the lowest form of wannabe scum on the face of the Earth.

Probably because their federal employee status makes them actually capable of independent thought, something that the Airport Police departments hate. Especially when they come across a TSA "screener" who isn't a screener, but a Federal Law Enforcement Officer who has the authority to tell them to get bent.

That, right there, is the job. Politics.

Leave a comment:

• Hank1
    replied
    I have never interacted with any TSA Officers. I do not fly, there I do not come in contact with them. My policy is, if I can't drive there. I have no reason to go ! LOL!

Be Safe,

Hank

Leave a comment:

• sgtnewby
    replied
    The biggest pot-head I have ever known in my life works for the TSA. A lot of the "private security screeners" that were not good enough after 9/11, that just needed to be replaced with "TSA" screeners immediately, are the same people, just hired by the TSA to fill the ranks... Still feel safe?

Leave a comment:

• tacscuba
    started a topic Tsa

Tsa

Has anyone worked for TSA at the airports? I've heard mixed reviews about the job.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X