Tsa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tsa

Has anyone worked for TSA at the airports? I've heard mixed reviews about the job.
    If you fail to plan, plan to fail.

"People look to you to dig them out of life threatening dung - that is an awesome responsibility and should be honoured with your blood and sweat in preparation for the day when you may have to work very hard to save someone you might not even know or like. If you are terrible at your job, somebody gets blinded/maimed/disfigured or killed."-Slack

The biggest pot-head I have ever known in my life works for the TSA. A lot of the "private security screeners" that were not good enough after 9/11, that just needed to be replaced with "TSA" screeners immediately, are the same people, just hired by the TSA to fill the ranks... Still feel safe?
    Apparently a HUGE cop wannabe...

Comment

I have never interacted with any TSA Officers. I do not fly, there I do not come in contact with them. My policy is, if I can't drive there. I have no reason to go ! LOL!

Be Safe,

Hank
      " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

I've talked to some TSA guys before. I've also heard from Airport Police who think that the TSA are the lowest form of wannabe scum on the face of the Earth.

Probably because their federal employee status makes them actually capable of independent thought, something that the Airport Police departments hate. Especially when they come across a TSA "screener" who isn't a screener, but a Federal Law Enforcement Officer who has the authority to tell them to get bent.

That, right there, is the job. Politics.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
          I've talked to some TSA guys before. I've also heard from Airport Police who think that the TSA are the lowest form of wannabe scum on the face of the Earth.

Probably because their federal employee status makes them actually capable of independent thought, something that the Airport Police departments hate. Especially when they come across a TSA "screener" who isn't a screener, but a Federal Law Enforcement Officer who has the authority to tell them to get bent.

That, right there, is the job. Politics.
          Good point!
          " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X