No announcement yet.

Name a new security company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most catchy name I know of is actually one I saw in a movie. Anyone remember "National Security?" That's what I would call my company.

Comment

inland valley special patrol
      inland valley security and patrol
      if you run, you will just go to jail tired

Comment

Predator Security Systems
        Wolf Pack Security
        Kodiak Security Services
        Tiger Paw Security

or any combination thereof. Has a bold, aggressive sound to it. Makes the contractor feel he is getting a proactive company.

Comment

Originally posted by kingsman View Post
          Predator Security Systems
          Wolf Pack Security
          Kodiak Security Services
          Tiger Paw Security

or any combination thereof. Has a bold, aggressive sound to it. Makes the contractor feel he is getting a proactive company.
          I would not contract any of those companies by the sound of the name. They all have that "Ooo! Look at us! We are total badass!" over the toppiness. Those names would be great for a self defense dojo. Not a security company.
          "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
          "The Curve" 1998

Comment

KNIGHTPATROL!

I used to own the web domain knightpatrol.com. Then I was offered an insane amount of money for it. So I sold it, and it's now a gay [email protected] site!

I own midwestpatrol.com and midwestpatrol.net. (And they might be for sale for the right price. )
            "Striking terrific terror in the hearts of criminals everywhere" Since 1977.

Comment

Originally posted by BHR Lawson View Post
              I would not contract any of those companies by the sound of the name. They all have that "Ooo! Look at us! We are total badass!" over the toppiness. Those names would be great for a self defense dojo. Not a security company.
              Amen, brother!
              "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

Originally posted by BHR Lawson View Post
                I agree. A few years ago, I was researching names for a company and was looking in the yellow pages from other states. I saw some very "interesting" names for security companies, like Force 5 Security ; Code Blue 2000 ; Delta Force International ; Command Force Professionals.
                As a client, I would never even call those outfits for bids. You can just imagine these Bozos with their decked-out Crown Vics, "special" weapons and black BDU style uniforms, ready to kick azz when all you want is someone to check your doors a couple of times a night.
                Badge714
                Last edited by Badge714; 11-06-2007, 12:06 PM.
                "Striking terrific terror in the hearts of criminals everywhere" Since 1977.

Comment

Originally posted by SecTrainer View Post
                  Too bad you're not forming a company that goes after kiddie p0rn merchants. You could call it "WhackinSmut".
                  S.T.
                  That one caught me off guard and I almost fell off my desk chair.
                  Richard Dickinson
                  Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
                  DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
                  www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

I can't believe no one has suggested "Top Flight" security...
                    The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

www.patrol4u.com

sigpic

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X