Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puppies Used to Smuggle Heroin

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....16ee5f7c.html

Whoever thought to sew dope into the skin of a little puppy deserves the needle.
    "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Originally posted by 1stWatch
    http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....16ee5f7c.html

Whoever thought to sew dope into the skin of a little puppy deserves the needle.
    I understand your anger. Actually, this is an old trick. They have even used humans.
    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
      I understand your anger. Actually, this is an old trick. They have even used humans.
      Yeah I heard a rumor around 10 or so years ago about a woman who was caught in El Paso, TX smuggling dope using the skin of her baby she killed. That stuff pisses me off to no end to hear about it.
      "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

The one that galls me to this day happened many years ago where a woman from South America, forget the country, murdered her baby and cut open the abdominal cavity to smuggle cocaine into the US. The dead child was discovered aboard the aircraft and customs was alerted. When confronted, she stated she needed the money and she could always have another "little one."
        Several "mules" have died when the drug filled condoms burst. Abstract proverty is the driving factor.
        Enjoy the day,
        Bill

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X