Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig S
    replied
    "You had best unfu** yourself or I will unscrew your head and sh** down your neck."

"[I]'m gonna give you three seconds--exactly three fu**ing seconds--to wipe that stupid lookin' grin off your face, or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull fu** you!"

-Sgt. Hartman (R. Lee Ermey) Full Metal Jacket

Leave a comment:

• Maelstrom
    replied
    Let's face it... Clint always gets the good lines!

"We can't let you do that..."

Who's we?

"Me, Smith & Wesson..."

I can't remember which Dirty Harry Movie it was from
    Last edited by Maelstrom; 10-13-2007, 09:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ValleyOne
    replied
    "Don't you boys wanna go back the way it was, nobody F-ing with you?"

"Semms to us ain't nobody F-ing with us now."

"MAJOR! What was your previous assignment prior to coming to Recon?"

"Sir, that was Supply."

"Were you any good at it?"

"YES SIR!"

"Good, because your going back."

<<<>>>

"Well, uh, um, I would love to Gunny, but, uh I have a dentist's appt."

<<<>>>

"I can't fix it if I don't know what's broken!"

Leave a comment:

• Rooney
    replied
    "It's not my f-n fault gunny the f-n weapon is f-n f'd up."

Leave a comment:

• Maelstrom
    replied
    Heartbreak Ridge is a great movie... period!

I like the quote at the beginning of the movie where Highway's brawling in the county lockup, and he's just knocked some huge 'bull neck' down...

"Why don't you just sit there and bleed a while, before you taste some real pain..."

Leave a comment:

• jaybird33081
    replied
    Originally posted by CAPTAIN KOOLAID View Post

I've drank more beer, pissed more blood, and banged more quiff than all you numb-nuts put together .

Gunny Sgt T Highway Clint Eastwood Heartbreak Rdge
    i love that line and i have used it before

Leave a comment:

• CAPTAIN KOOLAID
    replied
    Favorite Quotes

if I was a half as ugly as you, I'd be a poster boy for a prophylactic.

I've drank more beer, pissed more blood, and banged more quiff than all you numb-nuts put together .

Gunny Sgt T Highway Clint Eastwood Heartbreak Rdge

Leave a comment:

• SecTrainer
    replied
    Originally posted by emptycup View Post
    I collect quotes. Here are a few:

First up, this one gives me chills every time I think of the story, it involves a college professor called to lead the 20th Main, a group of troops in the civil war, greatly outnumbered and out of ammo. To his troops he yelled........

"FIX BAYONETS!!!" - Joshua Chamberlain
    Please, if you do not know this story you must read it.

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." - Sun Tzu

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body." - Chairman Mao Zedong

And my favorite comes from my father, his father, his father's father etc.
    "Boy, if you feel froggy......jump."
    I'll probably say it to my son someday, more than once.
    Good ones! By the way, I notice that you aren't sure where your signature line comes from:
    "Not everyone who craps on you is your enemy, and not everyone who cleans it off is your friend." - Parable of unknown origin
    That's from a movie with Henry Fonda, "My Name is Nobody". I just saw it the other day. The story was told by Terence Hill (who is Mr. Nobody) about a baby bird that fell out of its nest and lay on the cold ground peeping loudly. A passing cow felt sorry for it, raised its tail and deposited a steaming heap of dung on the little bird.

Well, it was warmer, but still not happy, so it continued to peep as loud as it could. This time, though, a coyote hears it, cleans the crap off the little bird...and eats it.

Hill said his daddy never told him what the moral of the story was and he'd never been able to figure it out for himself. Later in the movie, Henry Fonda writes to Hill and tells him:

"The moral of your story was this: Not everyone who craps on you means to do you harm, and not everyone who cleans you up means to do you good. Most of all, though, the moral is this: When you're up to your neck in sh1t, keep your mouth shut!"
    Last edited by SecTrainer; 10-12-2007, 11:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Warnock
    replied
    My father was fond of saying, "When I tell you to move, all I want to see is a swirl of dust where you were."
    He also said, out of ear shot of my mother, "Son you are a walking cluster****." When I came home on my first leave in 1957 I asked him where he got that saying from. He said it was from LTCol George S. Patton, Jr., on a calvary expercise riding and walking from Camp Knox, KY to Fort D. A. Russell, Cheyene, WY sometime in the 1920s. Patton would refer to a cadet as a riding cluster or imply that of a horse wrangler.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• emptycup
    replied
    History history history

I collect quotes. Here are a few:

First up, this one gives me chills every time I think of the story, it involves a college professor called to lead the 20th Main, a group of troops in the civil war, greatly outnumbered and out of ammo. To his troops he yelled........

"FIX BAYONETS!!!" - Joshua Chamberlain
    Please, if you do not know this story you must read it.

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." - Sun Tzu

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body." - Chairman Mao Zedong

And my favorite comes from my father, his father, his father's father etc.
    "Boy, if you feel froggy......jump."
    I'll probably say it to my son someday, more than once.

Leave a comment:

• Minneapolis Security
    replied
    "You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass." -Trooper M. Padgett

Leave a comment:

• Maelstrom
    replied
    "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" George W Bush, Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

But I really like this one...

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

Leave a comment:

• Ron Jessee
    replied
    Reagan: "Where would this country be without this great land of ours?"

Leave a comment:

• SecTrainer
    replied
    How about quotes we'd LIKE to hear?

"As I stand here on the top of this mountain in Pakistan with my faithful followers, I view the dizzying heights and rejoice in...whoops! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" <thud>- Osama bin Laden
    Last edited by SecTrainer; 10-11-2007, 10:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• flashlightcop509
    replied
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" -Thomas Jefferson

"It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it." -Gen. Robert E. Lee
    Last edited by flashlightcop509; 10-11-2007, 07:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X