X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooney
    replied
    My favorite person for quotes by far is Will Rogers. Here are a few:

1. I belong to no organized party. I am a Democrat.
    2. Our constitution protects aliens, drunks and U.S. Senators.
    3. There's no trick to being a humorist when you have the whole government working for you.
    4. The more you read and observe about this Politics thing, you got to admit that each party is worse than the other. The one that's out always looks the best.

My favorite Reagan quote is:

"My fellow Americans, I am pleased to tell you I just signed legislation which outlaws Russia forever. The bombing begins in five minutes."
    Scared the crap out of Russia (No sense of humor whatsoever )

Leave a comment:

• ValleyOne
    replied
    Did a Temp Acct (TAG) this weekend, and while chatting with the General Contractor we somehow started swapping tag lines for out fields. Somehow, out of my mouth and brain (I like it when they work together) came this;

"My clients do not hire me to save the entire world. They just hire me to save their world."

Leave a comment:

• mh892
    replied
    "Excuse me. Your attitude is speaking so loudly I can't understand what you are saying."

Leave a comment:

• CameraMan
    replied
    "Hey, The Camera Man is putting cameras in our building! This place is like living like in a (redacted) prison, son."

-a person I will refer to only as 'the reason cameras need to be installed'

"Hey, Mister Camera man, didju put cameras in the bafrooms? Didja? Didja?" (to friend) "I betcha he put cameras in da bafrooms."

- denizen of a lovely building in which we lost an average of one vandal-proof dome to vandalism a month. i suppose the cameras should be refered to as "vandal-resist".

Leave a comment:

• Badge714
    replied
    Originally posted by Hank1 View Post
    I looked at past threads and I did not see this brought up before. If it has I'm sorry. But, what are your favorite quotes from history ( Any time period). I have posted mine below:

" I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always Triumph. And there is purpose and worth to each and every life." - President Ronald Reagan.
    Here's a Reagan quote I like:

"Government is not a solution to our problem, government is the problem."

Leave a comment:

• Hank1
    started a topic Favorite Quotes

Favorite Quotes

I looked at past threads and I did not see this brought up before. If it has I'm sorry. But, what are your favorite quotes from history ( Any time period). I have posted mine below:

" I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always Triumph. And there is purpose and worth to each and every life." - President Ronald Reagan.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X