What to Charge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Minneapolis Security View Post
    Improvised stop stick? What a moron! The fact of the matter is, most people cannot work unsupervised.
    Whoa! just what are you implying there?

Not everybody is deficient of common sense, if you have to baby sit an employee... well it's pretty obvious you need to look at your recruitment, training & site placement program (and ultimately hire someone else)
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Maelstrom View Post
      Whoa! just what are you implying there?

Not everybody is deficient of common sense, if you have to baby sit an employee... well it's pretty obvious you need to look at your recruitment, training & site placement program (and ultimately hire someone else)
      Exactly! Thats why I said most people.
      ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X