X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACP01
    replied
    A good read.
    Sounds as if the admin also knows how to assign people.
    Everyone has their preferances and when the personality meets the assignment things go even better.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Originally posted by EMTFirefighter
    How is $27,500-$29,500/yr. not decent for unarmed private security?
    I'll take it. Here's my boss's number: 1-800-PAY-MORE

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Originally posted by EMTFirefighter
    How is $27,500-$29,500/yr. not decent for unarmed private security?
    Compared to Florida's 12-15, that decent.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Amazingly hate-speech free article from a campus paper! Now if they only paid their officers a decent wage- http://www.spu.edu/depts/hr/jobs.html#so

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security
    replied
    A refreshing change indeed! I liked the part about the freedom he had to make his rounds. We had it like that for more than 12 years. Then, along came a lazy guard and now we all have to hit "keys."

Leave a comment:

• 1stWatch
    replied
    I also believe it is wonderful the local media found it worthwhile to report the story in a positive light with an accurate portrayal of how the job is done.

Leave a comment:

• ff000525
    replied
    Good story. I really like the fact that they are considered Proffessionals. This day in age, many people don't take a Security job seriously (or any job for that matter). This just goes to show that no matter what you get paid, or what you do, doing a good job, keeping up a good apperance and acting like a proffessional earns generous amounts respect.

Leave a comment:

• 1stWatch
    started a topic Campus Security, Professional Portrayal

Campus Security, Professional Portrayal

Here is an article that presents a professional security officer at a college campus. The article emphasizes the officer's skills with interpersonal contact and reason to get results on the job.

http://www.thefalcononline.com/story/5014

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X